Chapter 2

P.0 Revali POV

P.1 Why is she being so............nice? No one has ever been this nice to me before, I thought, This is really wierd. Well, at least she's getting me some arrows. I do need that. Not like I can fight the lynel on the mountain at Zora's Domain! I need more shock arrows to do that! Although, this girl looks like she would make a good archer. If she says yes, that she HAS used a bow before, I'll help her a little bit with her archery skills. If she's a good archer already and she tells me that, I'll test her skills. She HAS to be fimilliar with a bow. If she's good with a spear or sword, she goes to Link and Mipha. She goes to Mipha if spears, and she goes to Link if swords. If she uses a crossbow, well...... I might learn something then! But first, I'll have to ask her where she's from.

P.2 "Hey Y/N? Can I ask you something?" I asked

P.3 "Sure, what is it?" she said

P.4 "Where are you from?" I asked

P.5 "I'm from Westmarch. I'm a Demon Hunter." she answered

P.6 "WHAT???!!!" I yelled

P.7 "Yeah, it's true. I'm one of the only Demon Hunters left. I left home not only because my family was abusive, but also because they work for Diablo. Diablo is one of 7 Prime Evils in the Burning Hells . One of the remaining Prime Evils I mean. The only ones left are Diablo, Azmodan, Belial, and, the most recent, Malthale. There are 8 Prime Evils if you count the new recuit and the ones who are dead." she answered.

A/N Note: If you don't know what Diablo III is, don't read the paragraph above. I'll number the paragraphs, and at the end of the book I'll explain what Diablo III actually is. It'll be the paragraph number and the chapter title. If you know what it is, don't skip it. THIS IS VITAL INFORMATION! Every chapter's beginning paragraph will be p.1,.

P.8 "Is that even in Hyrule?" I asked

P.9 "No, It's not in Hyrule. It's in a far away land, beyond of which you can reach. It is over oceans upon oceans upon oceans away. I was born with special powers, which allows me to breath underwater longer that even a zora and it allows me to swim all around the world without getting tiered. Same thing with lava. Exept, with lava I can swim, see, breath, and even dive in it. The only things I'm weak to are iron, lemons, limes, silver, sunglasses, and poisonous bugs." she said.

P.10 "Then........you must be a........fairy." I said, surprised

P.11 "I am a girl many things." she said, calmly.