A few new updates please read all.

First off to begin with the, United States record on human rights is now being reviewed at the UN humans Rights Council, buy Cuba, Belarus, North Korea, Syria, Iran, China and other champions of human rights.

I find this wrong in many ways, because these are all countries that are not allied United States and are considered enemies.

Trump is now personally calling the people, in Detroit who certify the vote and trying to get them to change their vote.

And to all the Republicans who voted Trump, how does that not strike you as election interference huh?

Yesterday, Trump ordered a lawsuit against a homeless veteran because she is the electorate of the state of Nevada.

He doesn't want the state of Nevada despite losing it the popular vote there and the electoral college going to Biden, he doesn't want to let that happen because he wants to try and win by any means possible. Because he does not support democracy. And if you support him love, neither do you meaning you are not American.

Trump has just told the world how many troops we will be taking out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

When we will be taking them out.

And how many Americans in uniform, we will be leaving behind.

He has not only telegraphed the plan he has meticulously laid it out in public for the world to here.

And as if to spike the ball in advance. Terrorists struck the Green Zone yesterday. And killed a child in downtown Baghdad.

This is what happens when you tell the enemy, your plans Donald Trump, how about you back off and let the people that know what the hell they're doing being charge.