The Avengers meet the Dark Titan of the Universe

(At Avengers Tower)

Iron Man: Black Bolt, Medusa, Gorgon, Karnak and Lockjaw.

Captain America: Any reasons why you're all here?

Medusa: Our city, Attilan was under attacked by humanoid rock creatures, they were led by an evil being known as Zero.

(The Avengers and Blight Force are shocked)

King Blight: Zero invaded the city of the Inhumans? Black Bolt, did Zero take any Terrigen Crystals or kidnapped any Inhumans?

(Black Bolt shook his head, meaning "no")

Medusa: He didn't, he wanted us to deliver you a message, saying he was going after the Avengers and the Blight Force.

Queen Blight: What?

(Moments later, the alarm is set off, getting everyone's attention)

Princess Blight: What was that?

Iron Man: F.R.I.D.A.Y., what's happening?

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: I'm detecting a strange energy in the living room.

(A portal opens in the living room as the heroes arrived and get ready to fight)

King Blight: He's coming.

(Zero jumps out of the portal and lands)

Zero: Greetings Avengers, how nice to see you.

Captain America: That's him?

King Blight: Yes, that's the Dark Titan of the Universe.

Karnak: The same creature who attack our city.

Zero: So, you're the heroes who fought against the Devour of Worlds, Galactus and the Mad Titan, Thanos. I've encountered those two before and even they fear me.

Hawkeye: Wait, even Thanos is afraid of this guy?

Queen Blight: There was a rumor he and the Mad Titan once formed an alliance.

Zero: He made the mistake double crossing me, I nearly destroyed him just to teach him a lesson.

King Blight: You're not destroying anyone or anything on this planet.

Zero: We'll see about that.

(Lockjaw growls at Zero)

Iron Man: Avengers! Blight Force! Inhumans! Assemble!

Zero: You do not want to challenge me!

(Before they could attack him, Zero's eyes glow as a golden light outlines around the heroes, freezing them in place, unable to move a muscle)

Gorgon: What is this?

Iron Man: It's some kind of energy stasis field.

Zero: Actually, it's an advanced form of telekinesis that neurologically immobilizes any living creature.

Thor: Will you not hold us captive Dark Titan.

Zero: Your threats mean nothing to mean Asgardian. I'll destroy Asgard since your people were involved in the Great Monster War of Earth as well.

King Blight: You tried to invaded Photon and failed.

Zero: I did and yet, you've failed to save your home planet from King Ghidorah, what makes you think you'll stop me from conquering the Earth?

Hulk: Going to smash you!

Zero: You won't be smashing Hulk once I destroy all of you at once.

(Zero laughs until he heard the sound of clapping)