Chapter 2

July 30, 2009 - Hopes' Peak Academy 

A purple-haired male named, Kokichi Oma, roamed through the halls of his new school, Hopes' Peak Academy. He was thrilled to be able to attend this school; the school was filled with many talented people. Being able to join the school was like .. being a celebrity or a special person. Kokichi kept his head low, he wasn't any of those things. He wasn't special nor was he a celebrity. He was your average high-school student.

'The only reason I'm here,' Kokichi thought. 'Is because I have good grades. I'm no celebrity or a talented person.'

Kokichi looked to his right, seeing a strawberry blonde wearing a plain white dress shirt with an orange pleated skirt, the shirt wasn't buttoned up all the way, allowing you to see her breasts slightly. She looked like she was sketching on her notebook. She looked fairly nice as she looked his way and gently smiled. He smiled back-

"What you drawing there, sweetie? Little machines?" A greenette came up to her from behind, "Can you see what you're drawing? Your big boobs look they're getting in the way," Another male teased."Here, let me move them outta the way, so you can see." The second male grabbed her one of her breasts forcefully as he started to grope it.

Kokichi stood there in shock, wanting to do something. His expression dropped and he walked over to the two boys touching the girl, "Hey, leave her alone. She doesn't like it," He said. "She's clearly uncomfortable."

"And so what?" A tall purple-haired man who wore a red undershirt with a white buttoned-up shirt with a black uniform shirt said.

"You gonna do anything about it, shorty?" A greenette wearing a white undershirt, red tie, brown button-up shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, said.

Kokichi's hands scrunched up into fists, "I may not be tall enough to actually fight her off of her, but," He paused."At least I can try to persuade you to get off of her."

"Aww, how sweet. He's gonna ask us to stop. Isn't that cute, Rantaro?" The purple one teased.

"Yeah, it is." The greenette who's name was Rantaro said.

"Well, I-I-I..." Kokichi mumbled, looking to his left."I at least know that touching a female inappropriately is a pretty jerky move, d-don't you think? I-If you're going to touch someone, you have to at least take them out for dinner, j-jackasses."

"D-Damn..." Kokichi heard someone from behind him whisper.

"He totally burned their asses." Another person said.

He started to hear tons of voices behind him, talking about how he threw logic at them. The purple one smacked Rantaro's back, "Let's go."

Rantaro flinched, "Yeah..." He said as the two walked off.

The strawberry blonde's face slightly lit up, "I-I u-Uhm. Thank you... Do you mind if I ask for your name?"

"O-Oh, my name is K-Kokichi, Kokichi O-Oma. Feel f-free to c-call me w-whatever you please." He replied.

"I like that name, Oma-san. My name is Miu Iruma. You can call me Miu." She stuck her hand out, in a greeting manner.

Kokichi smiled, shaking her hand politely.

"Thank you for helping me, Oma-san." She said.

"O-Oh, no p-problem," He smiled."I just k-kinda saw it and I thought it was wrong for someone to do that without consent, you know?"

"That makes sense. What class you have next?"

"Ummm," He looked in his back for his schedule, "I have math next, you?"