*^*it starts*^*

When he woke up, his head was pounding. "Agh..my head..." he said. He whined loudly. He felt something wet roll down his face. "Wh-.." he touched it. He looked at his hand, a strange black goo covered it. "What is....oh no.." he got up and rushed over to the vent. He pulled out a mirror. He looked at his face. "Oh....god..." his eye was leaking the black stuff. His pupils were half changed to red. "A-AAH!" he screamed and dropped the mirror, shattering it. "Uh oh.. did they hear tha-" just as he said that, foxy rushed in, and tripped over the wires on the floor. "OOF-" he said as he hit the ground. "Ugh..ow... freddy I heard you scream....you goo- AAH-" he said as he got up then fell back down. "..." Freddy looked at him. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR EYES?!" He yelled. "SHH! Calm down." Freddy said. Foxy whined a little. "ok. What the heck happened." Foxy looked at him. "Uh...uhh....I..don't know?" Freddy said with a smaller voice. "Yes. You do. Tell me." Foxy got up and looked him in the eyes. Freddy sweated a little. ( ik they can't sweat shut UUuPp) "I..really don't know...honest." Freddy choked out. Foxy sighed. "Fine. I believe you. I'll be watching you though..." Foxy seemed to hover out the door. 'Could He always do that..?, Freddy thought. The headache came back and he held his head. "Agh.....hhhh-" he blacks out. Before he blacked out, he felt the goo start leaking out of his mouth. His body went completely numb. He hit the floor hard. This alerted the others. Foxy ran in first, followed by Ballora, then baby. they gasped. "I-is he ok?.." Ballora said, shaking lightly. "I knew it. I knew something was wrong. Why did I believe it wasn't...."  foxy said. Baby just sat there. Freddy's hand twitched a little, before he opened his eyes. But he didn't wake up..something else did. 

•ruh ro raggy.•.
~340 words~