Part 1: Morgan's POV

Let's start this off with me filling you in on some background information.  My whole life I never played sports or was that athletic, but I work out like 4-5 times a week and eat extremley healthy. Not to impress anyone but so I feel good about myself. I always dress pretty nicely and I've never done anything remotley bad. I have dark brown, long wavy hair and bright ocean blue eyes. I am 5'7 and I am part Italian, part Czech. I just got out of a bad relationship with a guy named Brooks and it is currently Summer! But Summer has kind of started off a little slow and I now have nothing to do. I hate Texas so much. I've lived here my whole life and I feel like I am trapped. My parents don't want to leave here, they have friends and jobs that they have to maintain. I on the other hand want to move somewhere before I go off to college, and I mean anywhere. I've always wanted to live near the beach with my perfect, rich and dashingly handsome husband. Come to think of it, My grandma lives in California right next to San Diego so I would love to go live with her. But I have to convince my Mom first. After hours and hours of begging, she finally said she would let me visit my grandma but not live with her. About 2 weeks later I hopped on the nearest flight to California. I have never been there before so I had no idea what to expect. On the plane ride there I saw this really hot guy glance at me. He was tall and had curly blonde hair with big and bright hazel eyes. We kept glancing at each other and awkwardly smiling until after the flight he walked over to me and asked me for my number. I gladly gave it to him and we both talked about possibly meeting up in California later on. A couple hours later I went to my Grandmas house and hugged her and told her fake stories of how much "fun" Texas was. My family is really strict and uptight so I have to come off as this "perfect child" I am definitley not perfect, but I am kind of uptight and bossy at times. I stare out the window of my Grandma's perfect, cute white house and gaze across the street when I see 3 guys skateboarding. Ugh. I hate skater guys. They are annoying and just cause trouble. I could never date someone who never has time for me and ya know, does BAD things. I would NEVER do bad things.... would I?