sei

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵back at the party

back at the party

"HOW ARE WE GONNA get out of here?" y/n whispered anxiously. "we can't go out there, look at our clothes!"

"i-i know, i know," miles said as his pale hands violently shook beneath him. "we're just gonna have to climb out the window-"

"the window?"

"do you have a better fucking plan y/n?" miles yelled angrily, although, he was never truly angry at her, only at himself for letting this happen.

she shook her head no, deciding it was best for miles to lead the way before she messed anything up. miles quickly ran to the window, opening it up to see if anyone was down below, and luckily for the two, the coast was clear. 

miles was easily able to navigate his way down from the window since he frequently sneaked out his own home before. once down, he yelled for y/n before seeing her head peeping outside the window, frightened at the height in which she would have to jump. 

"baby, i've got you! all you gotta do it jump and i'll catch you!" miles yelled from below, his arms extended as he prepared to catch the girl. 

"okay..." y/n said hesitantly. she sat on the edge of the window, reciting a small prayer before taking her leap of faith. 

dear god, 

i am sorry for what i have done. please just let me fall down this window safely lord, and i promise to dedicating my life for the sin i've just committed.

amen.

she pushed herself out the window ledge, yelling into the crisp night air until she felt arms wrapped around her tightly. panting she said, "you actually caught me?"

"when i have i ever lied to you y/n?" miles asked sternly. 

"never, miles."

"okay then," he said, still looking around for any signs of anyone looking at or for them. "we need to go to my house okay?"

"okay," she replied.

and that night the two set off to the fairchild estate, not knowing it would be one of their last nights together.

or so, it should've been.