28.Our Wedding...

HERE IS THE CHAPTER..

LETS START...

1 week later

It was the day of Sidneet mehindi ...then wedding and sagai and at last reception. .

Ramsha was also happy about it but she was a little tensed too because in this 1 week she tried to find Riyaz but he was nowhere found . 1 day she also went to his flat but the owner said that it has been sale. ...She was getting bad vibes ..

She was sitting in her room thinking about Riyaz only when Sidds dad came and saw her ..

Sidds dad = What happened ? Why are you here ?

Ramsha = nothing much ...I'm coming

Sidds dad went near her and sat beside her

Sidds dad = Why is your smile vanished today..

Ramsha had nothing to say so she just nodded in no

Sidds dad = Comeon it's a big day for you ....Your second son is getting married yaar ....

Ramsha = I know but I'm worried about Riyaz

Sidds dad = Why what happened ?

Ramsha = After Siddharth's surgery he is no where to be found.....I don't know why I'm getting bad vibes

Sidds dad = When mother's think a lot it becomes bad vibes nothing else...Maybe he went abroad and will come back soon ....Don't worry

Ramsha looked at Sidds dad with worried face

Ramsha = Are you sure ?

Sidds dad = If you don't trust me try calling him .

Ramsha = His number is off

Sidds dad = Acha can you dicuss this topic afterwards .....Everyone is waiting outside.

Ramsha nodded

Sidds dad = By the way your looking beautiful ...

Saying this he went from there and Ramsha weak smiled.

Outside

Sidd was roaming here and there in loan because the arrangements were not done. Completely . Sidds dad saw him scolding workers for not doing this or that ...

Sidds dad went near him . Sidd saw him

Sidd = Dad see they don't know how to do the arrangements...In place of these roses they decorated this sunflower...

Sidds dad started laughing .. Sidd got confused

Sidd = They are not doing their work properly and you are laughing .....Wow

Sidds dad put a hand on his shoulder. .

Sidds dad = Son...Believe me they will do all these things , you go and get ready ..Avneets parents are about to arrive in 5 to 10 minutes...

Sidd = WHAT. . You should have told me before

Saying this he ran to his room and started getting ready and Sidd's dad again started laughing .

 After sometimes Avneets parents came along with Avneet in bridal dress . A servant went and informed Sidd about Avneets arrival. Sidd also came down getting ready . His eyes got stuck on Avneet as soon as he saw her .

Outfits..(  Edited by me. )

Avneet noticed Sidds glare on her and she also went near him looking in his eyes

Avneet noticed Sidds glare on her and she also went near him looking in his eyes . Sidds mouth was a little open seeing Avneet coming towards him. Avneet came and placed her index finger under his chin and closed his open mouth.

Avu = Be careful...Every one is here .

She said in whisper ..She was about to go when Sidd held her arm and she collided with his hard chest . She got a little scared but composed herself....

Sidd = You will see today .....Forget everyone else .

Avu smiled at him and blushed hard ..

Avu= Lets see

Saying this she went ..

everyone started dancing.singing and roaming .

After sometimes Sidd and Avneet both sat on stage and signed on papers ...

(I dont know about Indians wedding . sorry for that )

Sidd looked at Avu first and then signed on papers . Now it was Avneets turn . She got a little nervous . her smile vanished because she was nervous . Sonia aunty saw this . everyone was looking at Avnewt because it was more than 2 minutes she didnt signed . Sidd also couldnt find whats happening with her .

sonia aunty went near her and put a hand on her shoulder . She looked at her . She nodded . Avneet calmed herself and signed on papers with shaky hands . Everyone congratulated each other . Sidds dad hugged Avneets dad , then Avneets dad hugged Sidd and broke the hug

Avneets dad= Take care of her ....She is the dearest in whole home .

Sidd nodded

Sidd= I will take care of her ...More than my life

Avneets dad patted Sidds shoulder and again hugged him . Then Sidd hugged his dad and Ramsha hugged Sonia aunty .

everyone congratulated each other . Sidd and Avneet were taking glances upon each other Sidd wanted to spend time with Avneet so he went to Ramsha and whispered .

Sidd= Mom....um....Avneet ...

Sidd signed . Ramsha understood .

Ramsha = Sonia I think let kids dance now ..

Sonia = Sure

Avneet and Sidd went to dance floor . Sidd started spinning Avneet and Avneet was enjoying . they danced getting close to each other and Atlast sidd held her waist and did their signature sign . Avneets arms around his neck and Sidds adms around her waist ....

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY.. HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND THAT EDITING TOO ... IT WAS MY FIRST EDITING AND I'LL ALSO SHARE SOME MORE WITH YOU . 

TILL THEN SEE YA