Chapter 2, The Awakening..

A/N:
Sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoy this chapter, excuse the spelling mistakes if there us any, anyway- here you go:

Chapter 2,

The Awakening..

Mentions of:
-Death
-Ghosts
-Fear
-Crying

-------

It started with a small dove appearing in the corner of his vision, the little white dove that started the whole thing. She was either a warning signal for what was to come or the cause of something unbeknownst happening. This however would cause Mirio to anxiously wait for the next "thing" to come. Whether that be hours.. days, minutes.. seconds.. it truly depended, and he didn't like it one bit.

Though his hallucinations ranged from sweet and harmless hallucinations that  would be funny, friendly to him.. Or scary, haunting ones that would just cause everything after that to be a horror show worthy that Mirio couldn't stop..

Though, here he was, watching with red eyes from sleepless nights that stared blankly at the small hallucination of the dove as it slowly fluttered it's wings before fading out of view, he knew he couldn't close his eyes for his next "visitor." After all..  the foreboding feeling was burning strong within him and he could feel eyes on him from all directions, he could feels the pity and sympathetic stares on him just burning deep into him as he flinched, a few eyes averting though others continuing to watch the dazed teenager.

Though it all came to a stop as Present Mic walked over to Mirio's desk, quietly crouching down beside his desk, looking up at the blonde teen as he sighed, trying to be quiet though gain his attention without touching him as he knew the boy would probably unintentionally attack or flinch away, which in both cases.. wasn't the best thing to happen.

"Mirio, deep breathes kid.. can you hear me?" He asked softly, the teen remaining completely out of it as Present Mic sighed, gently glancing around, looking at the students who quickly turned away. "Nejire, can you go get Aizawa Sensei for me, Yūyu, please escort the rest of your class to class 3-A, and Bibimi.. let Mrs.Joke know about the situation and lead her to the classroom, I want you all to continue with your class as normal, no funny business. Thank you.."

He sighed as he watched the requested teenagers getting up and obediently doing as they were told, the classroom soon emptying in silence as Present mic turned back to Mirio.

The blonde teen slowly spiralling as his head lowered, dazed look still in his eyes, shaking hands desperately clasping at his ears, knuckles whitening from the impact as Hizashi cursed, gently pushing away the table, crouching in front of the teen as the blonde boy shakily fell forward being caught in the teacher's hold as small sobs began to escape him.

The usually loud teacher gently rubbed his back as Mirio continued to slowly breakdown in his hold, weakly leaning into his touch as the sound of rushed footsteps were soon heard in the hallway as the door opened, Aizawa rushing over and trading places with Present Mic as Mirio inhaled the strong and comforting smell of caffeine of the man's scarf as he soon relaxed, shakily rubbing his eyes as he hiccupped lightly.

Though his eyes began to deceive him, staring behind Aizawa as he froze, blurry vision managing to make out the small figure across the room from him.

The well- what Mirio believed was a ghost whimpered like a lost child, clutching at a rag doll, it's eyes brimming with silver tears that would shine brightly in the moonlight if I was such time.. Mirio's eyes wide with terror and recognition as his vision refocused.

Then the young ghost began to soundlessly wave his hand and laugh like he had never seen such a funny thing, this new apparition was short, no older than five years of age.. hair a whispy dark blue, sprawled out upwards as if he had been electrocuted or maybe it was originally that way.. But when he spoke it was the same scream as the day he had been hit by the car.. Then without warning the hem of the teenager's shirt was tugged backwards, body involuntarily being pulled out of Aizawa's grasp as he gasped in surprise.

The two of them.

Mirio gulped, eyes quickly darting around as he turned, jumping back again upon seeing the young, semi-transparent boy before him once again as he shakily held a hand out for Mirio as the teen sniffled.

"T-Tamaki..?"

The teachers glanced over, sharing a glance between one another as Aizawa gently placed a hand on Mirio's shoulder as the teen flinched away, shakily pushing himself closer to the ghost, sniffling lightly as he did so.

"Mirio.. " The voice was soft and innocent, followed by a watery smile as the ghost shyly stumbled forwards to Mirio as the blonde watched him.
"You.. you can see me..?" The five year old rambled quietly, falling to his ghostly knees as the blonde nodded quickly, offering his arms out.

"I.. Mirio.. I can't.."

"Why..? T-Tamaki.. why..? I.. I'm sorry I couldn't save y-you, I tried m-my best I promise I d-did!"
Tears trailed down his cheeks as Aizawa attempted to tap the teen's shoulder just to be shrugged off again as Mirio watched Tamaki shuffle closer.

"I believe you.. I know.. I know you tried.. you did your best.."

The younger shyly shuffled closer, a ghostly chill filling the room as Hizashi shivered, looking up at Aizawa before back at the seemingly delirous teenager before the two of them.
"Mirio, whatever you're seeing isn-"

"Don't say that! He's real.. he's here.. he's right here.." He cut him off harshly, feeling Amajiki gently rub his tears away as he gulped, shuddering as he watched the ghost wrap his arms around his middle as he hugged back, or tried, gently patting just above where Tamaki's back was as he hiccupped quietly.

"D-Don't leave me again.. please.."

His hand lifted into the signature promise making link, his pinky finger being held high as the five year old giggled quietly, nodding as his ghostly finger wrapped around Mirio's.

"I promise.."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 27, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Crossing Realms..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें