7: Real Life/ Group Chat

Jess' POV

I laid in Nate's arms on the nose of the yacht. Today has been the perfect day. The sun is setting and it's perfect.

"You ready to go in, darling?" Nate asked, still holding my hand.

"Yeah, but only if we don't end this night so soon." I replied.

"Let's go, darling. We will get food and go to my place." He stood up and reached for my hand.

I took his hand and we got in and went back to the docks.

After locking up the boat and getting our stuff, we got to Nate's car. He opened my door for me. "Thank you, kind sir." I giggled.

"You're welcome, my lady." He replied.

Both of our phones went off
ORIGINAL BITCHES + Jessica

FEEBEE: When were y'all gonna tel me you were a thing?!

We aren't?

DaddyDaniel: Daughter I need you to tell me these things!!

But we aren't a thing, we're just two friends

Jomo The Hybrid: JATHANIEL

Bumblebee 🐝: We aren't together, we're just friends

FEEBEE: Yeah sure. Just friends don't post pics of each other saying "he's hot" or "she cute"

       Phoebe we are not together.

WitchyWoman: JATHANIEL 😍

We aren't together! We're just friends.

*************

I sighed, putting my phone down, laying my head on Nate's shoulder, we were now at his apartment laying on the couch.

"Everything alright, love?" Nate asked.

I just nodded, "I want to do this but I'm not sure if you'll feel the same.."

"Do what?" He looked at me.

"This." I said then kissed him.

Nate didn't hesitate to kiss back. Our lips moved in sync as he took my shirt off, and you know where that went.

Later we were laying in each other's arms when he asked the question. "Jessica, will you be the other half of Jathaniel?"

"Yes, of course." I replied then kissed him.