In the begining

Today I woke up earlier than usual so I could have time to play my new Kim Kardashian game because when I wake up later then by the time I start playing the game I have to stop everything I am doing and go to school. So now I just finished playing so now I am getting ready for school. I am in the 5th grade but I took the test to see if I am smarter than a 5th grader and it turns out drum roll please I am smarter than a 5th grader so I begged my mom to boost me up to middle school since i am smarter than a 5th grader and everyone knows that I after fifth grade then comes middle school and my sisters in middle school that's like the only reason I wanna go to middle school my sisters name is Layla and she's in the first grade of middle school 6th grade and my brothers name is Cameron and he is in 2nd grade.But anyway I am getting on the bus to go to school but before I get on I notice something " it looks like a book so I tell the bus driver to hold on and then I grab the book it has a GOLDEN EMPEROR on it and I only know it is an emperor because I am studying one particular emperor for a project in social studies his name was Leonard sosyus but people call him sosy for short some say he's a legend and some say they have seen him before and the people who did never returned.