Chapter 50 : Love Letter

**********

We have scored half century.. It's 50th chapter...

Not Proof read ..Ignore the mistakes..

*******

Chapter 50: Love Letter

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage"

~ Lao Tzu

**********

AK Fashion...

Afternoon 5 p.m.

Arnav's Cabin..

" I love you.. I am crazy for you Khush..." Arnav whispered in daze..

" I love you too Arnav... My sweet rakshas.." Khushi replied back..

" Hamesha..." Arnav touched their forehead and breath over her..

" Forever.." Khushi replied instantly...

Arnav was playing with the paperweight on his table while a ghostly smile was playing on his lips remembering the beautiful moment he had spend with his girlfriend, his Khushi, in the store room of AR few hours ago..Arnav could not help but laughed himself remembering how he is behaving all teenager around Khushi nowadays and how Khushi had became red when he openly flirt with her in the corridor of AR today.. Early morning they were caught by Shyam in this same cabin when he was about to kiss Khushi, then in store room their cosy moments of togetherness and few stolen kisses, afterwards too Arnav did not let go any opportunities to get close to Khushi, either with the excuse of discussing some project or about not finding some important files.. Arnav could sense that Khushi got embarrassed yet she did not able to deny him with his advances.. and at this time Arnav successfully able to conclude that, it's not only him but Khushi too is sailing in the same boat like him.. They both are helplessly in love..

Arnav looked at the watch and to the other side of the glass window where Khushi was busy reading some files

Arnav looked at the watch and to the other side of the glass window where Khushi was busy reading some files.. Arnav clearly remembered that he had insisted Khushi to finish the work within 4:30 p.m. , so that they both can go out, spend some time together but to his dismay, his girlfriend clearly denied telling him that she is busy with work and later she has to go early as she will baby sit Advay..

" Damn it.. I will be damn if I let that little charmer snatch my girlfriend, Khushi is mine.." Arnav murmured to himself and looked at the clock again.. It's almost another half an hour passed and still Khushi is not showing any sign of call the day off..

" Enough.. I have enough.. It's almost 2 hours I did not talked with her, hugged her, cuddled her or kiss her with my heart content.. and it seems Khushi is too happy avoiding me..." With that thought the over possessive Arnav Singh Raizada exist from his cabin and stormed in Khushi's cabin next to his..