It's A Bland World We Live In

Heyo Mayo guys! This is officially the first chapter of this book, and this will take place before UA. At this point,Izuku has his hair longer than in the anime design, with most of it brushed over his left side (If any of y'all have seen the original design for some of the characters with the one of Izuku having one eye covered from his hair, I might pull a pic up later on but for reference for any of y'all that have seen it) and people often tease and bully him for it. Yes, Bakugo is going to be the main antagonist in this story, but it will be until they get fully settled into UA. I don't think I'll add any of the villain attacks, but maybe I'll set up some different obstacles for the plot, just so that it ain't super angsty or something like that........

This is in Midoriya's POV( I keep typing POW instead of POV lol) and the italics in the beginning is kind of his dream thoughts and self, the underlined italic is kind of his conscious mind asking in his dream, and the bold italic is kinda just an enhanced dream thought or understanding, like a strong dream belief or anything u might see it as......

ANyway, pls enjoy this first chapter, there will be some tododeku fluff later on in the story......
Author Chan out~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Insert Lenny)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock in annoyance, I thought back to the dream it rudely disrupted. All the colors in my head, it was as if they were something I must have made up.....

They were so pretty, smells and tastes of something.......

Sweet.....

Once again never seeing the person that was the whole light of the dream, shining brighter than any of the colors I saw.....

Trying to reminisce the few trails of the dream slipping through my memory like water in a colander......

A prairie of colorful blobs, green shadows under their array of displaying colors, 

A field of flowers stood before me.......

a sweet scent tickling my nose, causing a muffled noise to erupt,

the floral scent taken in, pollen tracing the edges causing a slight sneeze........

the figure of a beautiful person, laying in the middle of it all, their serene face peaceful as their hair blew through the wind......

a handsome teen, enjoying the view of the sky as I slid into place next to him, our faces turning to look at each other as we lay in the pasture......

The drowsiness of sleep overtaking me once more into this bliss felt so nice.........

"You're here again" the boy spoke, his voice like honey, smooth and rich, so deep in color if it was collected into a sentence, as if he could sweeten anything just by saying a single word, give life to a single moment just being with him.....

"I guess I am...."I replied, leaning down to his pair of lips, looking him into his beautiful mix matched eyes, a red scar over his left ocean blue iris, mirroring the tan one on my face like an exact duplicate......

As our lips crashed together, I could taste heaven in his mouth, each of us laying down, savoring the mint I tasted in his touch....