Chapter 14-Jordan

HOLA! tomorrow is my last day before winter break and im SO excited! Christmas is my fav season and im always happy in December. And my bday is next month! Ok, Im gonna finish is story before Christmas and my next story will be another 1D fanfic:) I have an idea no one has ever seen before! GET EXCITED! Ok, this chapter has a good ending c:

 It was our 3rd day in L.A. and I was nervous. Last night, I promised myself that I would tell Zayn how I felt about him today. So I decided to wear my best clothes, which are the ones I happened to bring and never wear. While I was getting read, I noticed Marina staring at me.

  "Why are you watching me?" I asked, feeling stalked.

  She shrugged, "I don't know," she said, "I just haven't seen you get dressed up this much before."

  "So you're saying I look terrible in my clothes?" I snapped, putting my hands on my hips.

  "Of course not! It's just...this really isn't your style. If you want to impress Zayn then you need to be yourself. No guy wants a girl changing herself for him." said Marina.

  "How did you know-?" 

  "Please, I'm not stupid." she interrupted. "And i've happened to know you since kindergarten."

  She did have a point. "Well, don't try to impress Harry in those clothes. You heard him last night. There is no way he is changing his mind about Sarah." I said, not regretting a single word.

  Marina looked down at her striped shirt and blue jeans and pair of TOMS. She did look hurt by my words but after what she did, she deserves it.

  She fixed her grey beanie and said "This is for Louis." I felt my face get red.

  "Marina I am so sorry I had no idea-"

  "It's fine." she said grabbing her things. "I guess I deserve it. But just so you know everyone hates me. The only thing I'm asking for right not is my friends forgiveness." and with that she left. In the end I did change into other clothes. I decided now was the time to go tell Zayn. I left the room and went straight for his. But before I knocked someone else spoke.

  "Jordan, in here." It was Paul. He led me into another room and told me to sit down. Wait, is this Paul's room!? I saw everyone waiting for me so I sat down on the couch next to Zayn.

  "I have some important news for you all." said Paul, "The guys tour has been moved to start tomorrow, we are leaving tonight. I'm very sorry girls but our trip will have to be cut short. There's nothing I can do to move it to the end of the week. Trust me, if there was something I could do then it would already be done. Say your goodbye's now so the boys can go pack." Paul left to another room, leaving us wondering why this happened.

  "Is this some kind of joke?" asked Sarah, clearly not amused since she and Harry just got together. Harry took her hand an shook his head.

  "B-But we'll miss our date tomorrow!" said Katie to Liam nearly in tears.

  "Yeah and ours to." said Tori to Niall.

  "I know. But I promise that as soon as we get back I'll make it up to you." said Liam.

  "Same here," said Niall, "I'll make it the best date you'll ever have."

  "Do we have to say goodbye now?'' asked Marina. She was sitting next to Sarah so they probably made up before Paul called us.

  "Well, you can help us pack." suggested Louis. There were murmurs of agreement and the girls and I followed the boys to their rooms. Katie was with me since Liam shares with Zayn. As the boys walked on ahead, Katie whispered to me.

  "Jordan you need to tell Zayn now! A lot can happen on the tour."

  "I know," I whispered, "Why do you think I was the last one to get in Paul's room? I was looking for Zayn." We got in the boys room and I followed Zayn to the bathroom and helped him pack anything that belonged to him in there.

  "Uh, Zayn, can I talk to you?'' I asked.

  He glanced at me and said "I'm busy Jordan. Can it wait?" I was taken aback by the tone in his voice.

  "Yeah, I guess it can wait." I said. Then it hit me. Literally. Katie hit me in the back when she entered the bathroom to get something that belonged to Liam. I knew they heard us. She hit me as if she was saying 'Don't give up.' But that hit made me think about the night Zayn kissed me and said he loved me. Since I turned him down, he wasn't gonna waste his time on me anymore. And that made my heart break.

  "Actually, no it can't wait." I said as Katie left, closing the door.

  Zayn faced me and crossed his arms, leaning against the sink. "What's so important that I need to stop packing for my tour?" he asked in the same annoyed tone as before.

  "You. Me...Us." I said, searching for his gaze. "I know I turned you down 2 days ago. But after a day of thinking it over, I changed my mind. I realized I can't let you get away from me this fast."

  He let those words sink in. "Are you saying you want to be more than friends?" he asked, his voice softer. I nodded. Then just like 2 days ago, he kissed me when I had no time to react. Even though I wouldn't have stopped him. But I had a feeling that these surprise kisses would be happening alot.

Did you like it!? Im gonna upload either Saturday or Sunday so stay tuned! Marina narrates next and yes, she and Sarah are friends again! But now the questions lingers: will Marina and Louis get together like everyone else? You'll have to wait and see :)

Cianna xo