Chapter 7

'I can and shall touch you whenever I please. You agreed to my terms, incase you forgot. And if you refuse to do so, you can morn about the destruction of humanity.' His words hit you like an invisible sword... or something.

'I agreed to carry your heir, not be some kind of-' He grabbed your chin rather firm and pulled it aside so he could reach your neck, placing kisses on it that were surprisingly tender, in contrast of his mood.

'I want an heir. And I will get one. I will not lose my throne to my idiotic brother,' he growled. He started sucking on the skin and you bit your lip. You wanted to say something, something that made him stop, but nothing came as he picked you up and pressed you with his body against the wall. You almost moaned out.

His hands caressed your legs, slowly brushing the nightgown up to reveal that you wore nothing under them. He hummed approvingly.

'Kf you wanted me to stop, why haven't you pulled away yet?' He came you sole time to protest, but all you could do was stare at the smirk tugging at his lips, wanting them on yours. 'I'm not going to be gentle this time.' You bit your lip. He let his finger brush against you... down there. 'You can tell me when you want me to stop, clear?' You nodded. 'Good.' He pecked your nose before dipping his index finger between your folds. You moaned and rested your back against the wall as he started rubbing slow circles until you were begging for more.

You whimpered when he withdrew his hand. He grabbed your hips firmly.

'Look at me,' he demanded in a tone that only added more to your wetness. You did.

That's when he thrusted in, and filled you to the brim. You thought you screamed, but weren't sure. The intensity of a stinging pain mixed with pleasure excited you. Your heart started beating faster.

His hard, animalistic thrusts had you whimpering in only seconds. Your nails dug into his armor, as your hips met his on a steady pace. You sucked in shaky breaths.

As you almost reached your climax, he bit down on your shoulder. You moaned out his name and fell apart, your body fluttering around him. He spilled his seed inside you as he stilled his movements.

He placed soft kisses on your jawline as he pulled out of you and carried you to the bed. He hocus-pocused into his velvety, black pyjamas and went to lay beside you.

'I thought I couldn't touch you,' he snickered as he spooned you. You wanted to say something, but didn't.

'Are we going to see a nurse or a doctor?' you mumbled as you fidgeted with the sheets. He wrapped arm around you and tucked you against his chest. 'You know, to test if I'm pregnant.'

'Tomorrow,' he said. He yawed next to your ear. 'Now sleep.' You turned around in his arms and looked up a the criminally handsome man.

'Are you going to wake me up?' He smiled and his fingers brushed over you back, which caused a shiver to run down your spine.

'I am,' he assured you as he went to play with your hair.

'What hour?' You bit your lip. 'Did you really got up that early?'

'Of course not. I was only being mean,' he joked. You put on a mocking face, which he laughed at. Oh, God, what a beautiful sound. 'I get up when qI feel like getting up. I am King after all.' You rolled your eyes and it went quiet.

An hour went by, and even though you were snuggled up in some nice pair of arms, you just couldn't doze off. Your couldn't keep up with your thoughts.

'Loki?' you whispered. He hummed tiredly. 'Are you awake?' You popped yourself up on one elbow.

'Why, darling? You want another round?' You could hear the smirk in his voice. You playfully smacked his chest.

'No, although...' He chuckled and rolled on top of you. Your face reddened and you thanked the Gods that the room was only lit by the light from the moon. 'I was actually thinking about this whole "I am Loki of Asgard thing and I want an heir and a wife" kind of thing.' He signed.

'What about it?' he asked. You held your hand out to him and showed him the ring he gave you.

'When is the wedding?' Your voice was barely a whisper. He brought his hand up to stroke your cheek and kissed your forehead.

'I don't know,' he told you sincere.

'You don't have plans?' you questioned him. He shook his head.

'I wanted you to be part of it. I once read women love planning out their wedding so I guess we'll do this together if you're okay with that.' You didn't answer him with words. You only pulled him down to capture his lips in a deep, passionate kiss.