III: Dantooine II

"Ruu'Eva?" Imogen called, uncovering her eyes and looking around the hull of the Razor Crest, a gentle smile on her face. "Where are you hiding?" she asked, getting a quiet giggle in response. Her head tilted, eyes darting to the crate from which the giggle had come from, before stomping away from it. "Could he be... here?" she asked loudly, letting out a silly gasp as she pretended to search around her cot. More giggles followed.

The cot was mostly unused at this point, Imogen spending most nights in Din's bed, so now it was mostly just used as a place to put Imogen's stuff.

"No?" she pretended to sigh in disappointment, turning and walking back over to where she heard Ruu'Eva's poorly muffled giggles. She turned her head away so it sounded like she was somewhere else. "How about..." she swiftly dove arms first into the crate, grabbing the green child and pulling him to her chest. "Gotcha!" she laughed, and Ruu'Eva squealed in surprised delight, his tiny clawed hands immediately tangling in her loose hair. The child blinked sleepily, and Imogen grinned at him. "Time for a nap?" she asked, knowing not to expect an answer, and she turned and went to place Ruu'Eva in his little area, a gentle smile on her face as she tucked him in.

Imogen's nose crinkled as she shut the hatch to Ruu'Eva's pseudo-room, trying to figure out what the new scent on the ship was. It had appeared suddenly, and she couldn't make out a lot of things-just generic blaster powder and leather, though not that of her Mandalorian's.

"Wh-" before she could even call out to Din to ask, a large hand came around from over her shoulder, muffling her noise of surprise and covering both her mouth and nose. Imogen struggled, kicking her legs back to try to throw whoever was at her back, but the person held strong, a grunt coming from them as their opposite hand quickly traded places with the one over Imogen's face. This hand held a cloth in it, and Imogen smelt something sickly sweet before her eyes began to droop. She let out another noise of distress as her muscles stopped responding, and heard a deep, dark chuckle from above and behind her as the image of the Crest faded from her view.

When Imogen came to, she was instantly aware of the putrid smell of piss and sweat that permeated in the air. She coughed, her eyes squinting in the dim light to try to figure out where she was, and she whimpered when she saw the durasteel bars of a jail cell.

"Where am I?" she called, hearing groaning and knowing she wasn't the only one here. She tugged at the restraints keeping her wrists against her sides and her feet against the legs of the chair she was in, straining her neck to see if she could see anyone."Hello?" a familiar devaronian came into view on the other side of the bars, and Imogen flinched as he scowled at her.

"Shut up!" he commanded, and Imogen set her jaw, deciding it wasn't worth it to argue with the colossal beast in Undo's employ. She glared at him as his scowl morphed into a smirk. "Or I'll have to find something else for your mouth to do," he suggested with a crude thrust of his hips, and Imogen turned her head away with a grimace, holding back the bile in her throat at the thought of what he could do to her.

There was silence for a couple of minutes, and Imogen used that time to think. Ruu'Eva! Where was he?

"Where is the child?" she demanded, and the devaronian seemed to set aside his previous warning in favor of answering her question.

"Hell if I know," he shrugged. "All we want is you," Imogen's brows furrowed in confusion at this, and the devaronian smirked. "I don't do babies, never really my thing," he continued. "Last I saw he was still in that bed. Doesn't matter to me... Our associate, however," his smirk twisted into something more sinister and demonic, accentuated by the large horns protruding from his forehead. "He seems to have a vendetta against your shiny boyfriend, so I wouldn't count on him being alive long enough to rescue you," Imogen's brows furrowed further, wondering who their associate could be. Surely Din had made plenty of enemies in his time as a bounty hunter, but to set a trap by capturing her and not the baby?