Chapter 10

Over the distance, Daisy could see her parents approaching her in a haste, she held the little boy closer to her, preparing for whatever was on it's way.

     "Daisy! I'm sure I don't need to tell you to explain before you do!" A black haired man says as he gripped her hand and dragged her towards the direction of the house.

"Yes, and I promise you, i-i can explain" she said looking toward the slightly chubby woman in front of her, who has her hands on her hips.

"Is that so? Then explain why our house is trashed, your standing in the middle of the neighborhood by 2:19 am with Rebbeca's little brother, and why Rebbeca and Tabitha aren't with you?!!!" Daisy's mom screamed.

"........."

"Didn't you promise you'll explain?" Her mom said in a calmer voice, approaching her.

"It's because.... it's because there is a monster in the house" The blonde girl said in almost a whisper.

"What?! Monst- you want to make this more worse?!" Her dad yelled from behind her.

     She had known they wouldn't believe her, it was silly to even try to explain, but she could try.....

"But it's true-"

"How old are you?!"

"Dad, just-"

"HOW OLD ARE YOU?!"

"Fourteen" she said, slightly shaking from her dad's out burst.

"I am so ashamed of you, how can you be blabbering about such childish nonsense?... At least maintain some dignity and pride!"

"We did see a monster!" The brunette little boy yelled from in between them, unable to keep silent anymore.

     Without waiting for a reply, he removed the little boy from Daisy's arms, just as Tabitha and Rebecca arrived.

     "Frank-" Rebbeca got interrupted as the sound of sirens filled the air, every one turned to look at the fleet of police cars parking at Daisy's house.

"Well, who called you?" Daisy's dad snorted, looking at the tanned heavily built man stepping out of the car.

"A kid did" the deep voice replied.

"That will be me" Tabitha said as she swallowed. "You can check the house right now" said again, but a bit louder.

"No it's not!" Rebbeca yelled surprised her friend actually took the blame for her, but she was forced to shut up as she noticed the deadly glare Tabitha gave her.

"Tabi are you nuts?! You actually called the police? I-For what? Your parents will hear about this!" He said taking up his phone to his ear, as Rebbeca rushed to take her little brother from beside him.

     "I don't see nothing in here"the deep voice said once again as he came out from Daisy's house.
"Are your parents here?"

"No.."

"Then I'll have to let them know you prank called a police" the tall tanned man said as he took a step closer.

"I'm sorry" Tabitha whispered looking down, apologizing was the only thing to do right now.

"We need to call your parents" The cop said sternly.

"Officer, her mom is on the phone right now" Daisy's dad said handing over the phone to the officer.

     The police walked to the distance talking on the phone, Tabitha knew things wouldn't be pretty for her once she got home. She watched as Daisy's parents walked into the house with Daisy and slammed the door.

     It was silent, the only thing Tabitha could do was stare at Rebbeca who was beside her with tears threatening to spill.

"Why?" The Brunette asked.

"Because you have enough problems to deal with, wouldn't be fair if I don't have any would it?" The black haired girl said with a faint smile.

     Rebbeca quickly threw her arms around her friend and hugged her tightly. The pale girl was shocked at first, but immediately hugged back.

     The Brunette little boy felt left out, and hugged both their legs.

A/N: okay, okay, I have an idea ^_^, I'll love it if you guys comment and tell me if you want to see what Frank, Daisy, Tabitha, Rebbeca and Angel looks like, I'll be waiting for your comments!. Bye wuvs!