Introduction

Authors note:

Hey guys, I just wanted to clear some things up before we start. Oliver wood is in his 5th year at Hogwarts, and the main characters and the golden trio are in the fourth year. Cedric is in his 6th year, and the twins are in their fifth year. This is set in 2020 but without Covid, of course. I hope you guys enjoy reading this and be prepared to see some drama with everyone. All the characters are from JK rowling except Valerie, Mrs, Cozbi, and Angel Merryweather.

------------------------------------------------

Meet the Characters:

Name: Valerie Cozbi

Age: 14

Nicknames: Val, Ri, V, Cozbi.

Birthplace: California, America

Birthday: February 10th

Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Old school: Ilvermorny, America

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'6

Year: 4th

Pets: A snow owl named Winter and a black Doberman dog named Leo.

Style:

Valerie and Angel are very close, almost like sisters. Ever since Valerie stood up for Angel when they were very young, they have been inseparable. Even though Val and Angel are very mean to each other and seem like enemies, they both know that they would do anything and everything to ensure that they were ok if anything happened to them. Val never really knew her dad, as he took off when she was born, leaving her mother alone to care for her. She has always hated him for leaving her and knew very little of him. All she knew was that her dad called her Rie right before he took off, so she hated being called that. Valerie is a very charming person. She is fearless, observant, and very social but has a very short temper. She is stubborn, impulsive, protective, and very sarcastic. She has emerald green eyes and dark brown, wavy hair that goes past her collarbone. Her skin is pale, almost resembling the shade of the moon. Val is a beautiful girl and always seems to capture the attention of boys around her. Val loves jewelry and won't go anywhere without putting on her silver rings, earrings, and necklaces. Angel is low-key jealous of Val's slim and curvy body, and her style shows her personality off perfectly. Val loves to play quidditch and was co-captain of her old school's quidditch team along with Angel.

------------------------------------------------

Name: Angel Merryweather

Age: 14

Nicknames: El, A, Merryweather.

Birthplace: California, America

Birthday: February 25

Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Old school: Ilvermorny, America

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'6

Year: 4th

Pets: A cat named Midnight

Style:

Angel Merryweather has been Val's best friend ever since they were young. Since Angel's parents worked at the ministry in London, Angel would often spend all her time at Valerie's house. Angel is around the same height as Val and has wavy blonde hair that reaches her shoulders. She has freckles going across her small, button nose. She wears contacts most of the time but has a pair of small, black-framed glasses she wears every night. Her eyes are a shade of grey that can be mistaken for a light blue. She has a slim, petite body that she accessorizes with warm-toned, comfortable clothes. Angel is a beautiful girl that attracts guys but scares them off with her mysterious and quiet persona. Although she is so quiet, Val is trying to help her break out of her shell. She's a very loyal friend, and even though she doesn't look like it, would Avra Kedavra someone if they hurt any of her friends. Although she seems like a calm and collected person, she reveals her closest friends' real personality. She is very energetic and loves sports, especially quidditch. A and V used to be co-captains of their quidditch team in America.