Chapter two: The train incident.

As I step foot on the platform I begin to walk next to Hermione into the train and see that Val is behind me admiring everything. Hermione and I decide to go and see her friends while Val finds a compartment. As Hermione and I begin to catch up she leads me into a compartment ginger-haired boy stuffing his face with some food and on the right side, I see a small browned-haired boy a little taller than looking at his friend stuffing his face.

"Hi... I'm Harry, Harry Potter" the browned haired boy said while he held his hand out for me to shake.

I take his hand and shake it as I say "Hi! I'm Angel Merryweather it's very nice to meet you Harry '' Hermione and the ginger-haired boy looked at me with utter confusion, I didn't take notice of it though.

"Oh right, sorry I'm Ron Weasly nice to meet you Angel" I chuckle as he says this with chocolate all around his mouth. Hermione decides to sit next to Ron, while I sit next to Harry.

"So, you must be one of the new transfer students from America aren't you?" Harry asks suspiciously.

"Yeah, I am" I stutter while I say wishing that Val was next to me helping me meet these new people. I spoke to them for a while saying a few words as they were more interested in talking about a Slytherin boy named Draco. I listened closely to this conversation as I was Intrigued by who this boy was. They were trying to explain to me who this boy was and he sounded way worse than Val if that was even possible.

"Last year his father, Lucius bought Draco his way into the quidditch team," Ron stated

"He judges people because of their blood" Hermione sighed, I remembered something at this moment, she was as they call it Mudblood. I take Hermione's hand trying to get away from the conversation but then I felt a hand on my arm pulling me down. It was Harry who was pulling me down, I stared at him with a confused look on my face.

"Be careful around Malfoy, he is bad news." He whispered into my ear as he let go of my arm. Hermione and I started making our way in the direction that Val had gone, a well-browned haired boy with a red uniform caught my eye. Hermione noticed this and whispered something into my ear but I was too lost in the boy's eye when he finally noticed me. My face turned red and I started walking towards an empty compartment, hiding my embarrassment. While I am walking towards the compartment I see Val sitting alone and begin to go to her when a boy with platinum standing in my way, I didn't think much of it and was about to ask him if he could move over when he began to speak.

"Look what we have here, two little mudbloods," he said with disgust.

I polity say to him "first of all I'm a pureblood, and second of all"

Val cuts me off and says "Oh I am so sorry your majesty, you must be pure blood as well. I sincerely apologize for ever being close to you, since I know you only like being around your kind" She says this with the most sarcastic voice she could do while she bows down to him. I begin to chuckle at this because I know that the boy has lost the little fight.

The coward begins to say "you're a mudblood too, that's horrific."

Val then corrects him and says "I'm actually a half-blood but I couldn't care less about my dad or my blood statues." She then stands up still having a glare pointed at him. The boy was in utter disbelief and began to walk back into his compartment. Hermione started to chuckle at what had just happened and started to tell Val about the guy who made my face turn red.

"Oh Val you missed the funniest thing, El saw this guy named Oliver Wood, and when he looked at her from his compartment, she turned as red as a tomato. It was the best thing in the world" Hermione stated as we walked into the compartment