Yamaguchi as a baby for a day

*Alarm clock * Ping ping ping

"Ughhhh" Yamaguchi exclaims. Yamaguchi felt tired from studying last night.
"so annoying " Yamaguchi pouts. He tries to reach for the alarm clock but couldn't reach it.
"Huh?, oh cmon- ahhhhhh!!" Yamaguchi tried to reach further but failed and fell off the bed onto the floor.

"Ow" Yamaguchi says. Yamaguchi sits up and starts rubbing his nose.
"Huh?, ah- Why is my hand so small!?"
"And my other hand- wait my whole body is small!?"
Yamaguchi looked stunned as he sat there thinking of what he just said.

~~~~~

After thinking to himself for the last 5 minutes, he has come to a conclusion. He had turned into a child.
"Ahhhh I'm a baby ! What did I do to deserve this!?" Yamaguchi cried.
"How I'm I going to tell my mom!? "
"I'm going to be a baby forever! I'm going to die! "

Yamaguchi kept overthinking and forgot the most important thing right. School.
"Wait- how I'm I going to go to school and practice!?"
Yamaguchi was trying to find ideas to become a teenager again until he heard a noise come from him.
"Hmm, I must be hungry "
Yamaguchi gets up and waddles to the kitchen in front of the refrigerator.

" I- It's Huge!" Yamaguchi shouted. Yamaguchi reaches for the handle but couldn't grab it. He tugged it so hard it Bursted opened
"Ha! I did It- ack "

It smacked his face. He tried it again but struggled so much he was exhausted tho he only tried for 15 seconds. Yamaguchi suddenly had an idea and quickly sprinted to his room.

"I didn't think this through..." Yamaguchi murmured. Yamaguchi was in front of his cabinet. Yamaguchi opens up the bottom drawer to use as steps. He stepped on the drawer and opened his top drawer where his tops were at. " Don't fall, don't fall, don't fall" Yamaguchi thought to himself.

He quickly grabbed one and jumped off the drawer. He stumbled a little but was back on his feet.
Yamaguchi ran to the kitchen, and wrapped his shirt around the handle. Yamaguchi stepped back and tugged it as hard as his tiny arms can.
Suddenly the door opened up and Yamaguchi ran up to the refrigerator.
"Hmm? What do I grab?" Yamaguchi questioned himself.

He found a cupcake that was secretly hidden below and grabbed it.
"Ah a cupcake! " Yamaguchi exclaimed
He chomped on the cupcake getting frosting on his face.
"Mhm ~ that was soo good!"
Eventually he finished.

*knock knock *

Yamaguchi was silent, he turned his head slightly to the front door.
"Ahhhhhh- who is it !?"
"Is it a burglar, a kidnapper, A BABY KIDNAPPER!?"
"Ahh I'm going to die !?"
" I lived a good life!"
Yamaguchi had a straight face.
"I'm sorry mom, Tsukki, everyone in karusuno"
"please if you may put (Gomen Tsukki) on my grave I would be thankful "

The door knocked again, making Yamaguchi recite a bible verse?!

"Merciful Lord, I am weak but you are strong. I am burdened with grief; my heart is heavy, my spirit is crushed. Be my strength in times of weakness, Be my shelter from the storm."

"Yamaguchi?" Said a mysterious person.
"Ahh it knows my name- Tsukki?"

Yamaguchi stops praying and gets up. He hid behind the counter and he looks at the door.
"Is that Tsukki ?" Yamaguchi thought.
The person says Yamaguchi's name again.

This time Yamaguchi is certain that he was Tsukki. He ran up to the door but he remembered that he was to short for the door.
"Tsukki, can you opened the door... pls?" Yamaguchi begged,
Tsukishima was confused but did as he said. Tsukishima fidgeted through his pockets to get the key. Yamaguchi steps back so you doesn't get smacked like last time... Tsukishima opened the door and was shocked when he saw

"YAMAGUCHI!" , Tsukishima yelled.