five

yuta walked into their room after a long day. he had to stay on for a few extra hours to do work, as he was kinda behind on a few things. typical yuta.

but when he walked in, it wasnt a great sight. mark was passed out on his bed, surrounded by paperwork, and his coffee had spilled on his desk. his hair was a mess and his eye bags were way darker than usual.

cursing under his breath, he placed his bag on his bed and grabbed a towel to clean mark's coffee. after doing this, he cleared the space around mark, including the laptop that was laid on his lap, and the crumpled up papers.

"god, you're a mess," the japanese whispered, turning off the bright light, and turning on a dimmer light, so mark's head wouldnt hurt when he woke up, "mark~"

yuta shook the boy gently, as his eyes fluttered open, "mm... hm?"

"wake up, stupid," yuta chuckled, "you fell asleep with all your work. did you finish it?"

"oh shit-" mark said, suddenly jolting up, only for yuta to grab his shoulders softly and hold him down with a smile.

"mark, calm down," he spoke, "dont worry, i'll help you."

mark's eyes were teary from sleep, as he nodded. yuta sat down on mark's desk chair, looking through the papers. luckily it was a subject they both studied, so yuta was actually able to help him with it.

mark slowly stood up, his messy black hair covering his face as his collarbones were exposed by his large, grey zipper hoodie. he put his hands in his pockets, walking up behind yuta who was correcting things for him.

"y'know, for someone who's behind in school, you know quite alot, dont you?" mark teased.

yuta didnt respond. instead, he just hit mark without turning around, "dick."

"you cant do all the work for me, yuta," mark told him, as yuta continued to write, and write, and write, "our handwritings are kinda different."

"alright, you do it then," yuta smiled, handing mark the pen, who moved closer to he desk, expecting yuta to give the chair back, "what's stopping you?"

"the fact you're still sat in my chair, dummy," mark yawned, as yuta stared at him with a blank expression, "can i-"

yuta just rolled his eyes before holding mark's waist and pulling him towards him, causing him to sit in his lap. the japanese wrapped his arms around the canadian, placing his head on his back gently, "go on then. work."

mark's eyes widened, but he didnt move at all, as he knew yuta wouldn't let him. instead he just stayed sat on his lap, as he wrote the rest of the assignment, "your lap is comfortable~"

yuta smiled, not saying a word back to him. instead, just enjoying this moment the two were sharing. it felt weird. yet it felt nice. it felt like they were finally starting to get along.

-

mark: so
i fell asleep in yuta's lap last night and i've just woken up in his bed
opinions?

donghyuck: UHHHHHH
johnny read that btw

mark: fuck sake
BUT YEAH. that happened

donghyuck: how?!;!4£(&

mark: i passed out on my bed last night . he found me fast asleep and helped me with my work. i then ended up in his lap, and he must've transported us to his bed, where i then fell asleep and now im laying next to him.

donghyuck: is he still asleep?

mark: lol nah

donghyuck: isnt it awkward?!

mark: its yuta. nothing's awkward with yuta apparently

-

a/n haha thats gay