Chapter 5: Here comes the bride

The day was finally here harry an Rosemary were going to get married. The people started to come harry had greeted them," hello there louis how are you."asked harry " I'm good hey bud can I tell you something, take care of her she's all I have take care of her she's important to me" address louis," I promise I will I won't let her get hurt I'll Protect her with all my life" argued harry. Here comes the bride *wedding starts, music starts*
Harry glances at Rosemary. harry was thinking to himself "wow am l lucky she's all mine can't wait until the honeymoon so we can have time to relax an take it slow" * Harry grabs Rosemary's hand* "we are now going to exchange vows Harry you may lead us"
" I have known her her for such a little bit of time but I have learned how to love her an protect her more an more everyday I'm so in love with her I am the luckiest guy in the this world. I can't believe your mine. I'm so happy I can share my life with someone i love so much I love you Rosemary."
" Now Rosemary you can exchange your vows" "Harry Edward styles I love you so much I really don't know what to say other than that ".
* puts ring on fingers* " I do" "I do" "Harry you may now kiss your bride"
*kisses*
* Rosemary an Harry meet up in room*
" It's party time we have 20 mins by ourselves what should we do ummm I don't know talk, make out a bit. I don't know what ever you wanna do.come here then babe" * intense make out session*.............. Ready babe lets go to the party. one more kiss but we just kissed for like 20 mins. we'll have plenty of time later I promise that. *enters party room* "lets have some fun just me an you" winks*
* dances party comes to end* Time to go to Alaska ready babe" ready * gets on plane ready here we go* " it's only been 20 mins on the plane an it feel like it's been forever". just put your head on my shoulder it will be alright" we finally got there. time to relax " woah babe were here. time to chill lets get unpacked an relax. What about later what should we do.I got something planed that will be fun for the both of us.