the meeting

there is violence in this fanfic if you don't like violence you don't have to read.If you don't mind these actions you may continue and enjoy!! 

(y/n) : 

I couldn't sleep so I laid there in bed thinking,if a hero had to save a stranger or money if they were a real hero they'd save the stranger . . .right?I sighed and got up and out of bed hoping to get out of the house before my mother woke up.I went over to the closet and put on my uniform then I walked to the kitchen as quietly as possible and took out an apple and some cereal. It was still dark so I quietly opened the frond door and locked it behind me.I flinched as I herd something break fallowed by yelling inside and I ran for it ,as fast as i could.I ran for the school building.  

Deku : 

It was so early when I woke up to a crash from next door,after words i herd someone yelling but it was not kachan or aunti but a much older female voice. It must be the new neighbors I wonder if there okay?Since I was up I decided to get ready for school and I asked mom if she had met the new people next door.Mom told me that she hasn't met with her yet but she and Mitsuki where gonna met her later today ,as she said that and smiled.I looked ate her and asked if she had any kids?My mom looked ate me and said yes,She has a son named (y/n).I met him yesterday hes very shy and a sweet boy.I asked where he went to school and my mother replayed by saying "you to go to the same school".As I left I said by to mom and started to walk to school with kachan!

Bakugo :

I started walking to school with deku he and I spoke about meting our new neighbor when we got to school we took our seats and waited for our teacher.When our darn teacher finally got her he introduced the new student.The teacher said his name was (y/n),I looked over to the front of the class and saw a student with large silver wings with one yellow eye and one brown eye. I watched as they went to the back of the classroom to take a seat so they wouldn't block anyone's view of the front.Me and deku connected eyes with a look of we need to be there for them.

(y/n) : pov

The teacher walked me into the classroom.After he had introduced me I felt an odd tension between to people I couldn't figure out who because there were so many people in the room.As soon as I sat down I had to sit in my chair backward because of my wings I couldn't sit in the chair the write way because it wold bend my wings in an odd way . As i sat down i looked around at everyone who was staring and thought.I cant trust anyone here.

Me:

(y/n) quirk is half regeneration and wings, his wing span is half of an Olympic pool on ether side regeneration allows (y/n) to regenerate his wings ,cuts,(ext) 

(y/n)mother :

When that boy gets back hes gonna get the beating of his life!As I was planing for later when I heard someone knocking on my door.I walked over and answered it to find two women there.They had introduced themselves as Mitsuki Bakugo and Inku Midoriya.I asked them to come in t talk they both came in we where there for at least an hour before they left.

Mitsuki :

There was something off about her.

Inku :

What do you mean by "off"?

Mitsuki :

She seamed a little morbid and angry.She seamed to be after something bad or planing something awful.

Inko :

i guess she did seem kinda tense.

(y/n) :

After school a boy named Izukuku and another boy named Katsuki befriended me and gave me there numbers,and I decided that I would be there friend even if I didn't want any new friend's.I walked home with them even though I didn't want to go back home I had no real choice.After Izuku and Katsuki went inside I reluctantly went inside my mothers home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~