mr. brightside- 24

song of the chapter- mr. brightside by the killers

"Professor please!" George pleaded, "You have to let us see her

"Professor please!" George pleaded, "You have to let us see her."

George, Fred, Cassie, and Kelly all stood, blocking Professor McGonagall's path.

"Mr Weasley, all students are supposed to be in their common rooms right now. I should give you a detention right now for still roaming the halls." She exclaimed, looking at all the students.

"But, we just want to make sure she's okay." Kelly tried defending them.

"And you two can, in your common rooms. She should be there shortly." She shooed off the girls and they reluctantly left. "As for you two, you may see Ms Black tomorrow."

Stella was slowly walking through the corridors, walking towards the Ravenclaw common room. She heard arguing coming for around the corner, and she peeked her head around.

"... -in danger. You have to-"

"George?" Stella asked seeing him and his twin talking to Professor McGonagall. His head snapped up towards her and he pushed past the Professor, running to her. She met him halfway and he immediately took her into his arms.

"For Heavens sake!" The Professor yelled, "Five minutes! You have five minutes before I give all of you a detention!" She stalked down the hall angrily.

"What happened?" Fred asked joining the two.

"I don't know. Someone must've put my name in." Stella explained, pulling back from George.

"Why would someone do that?" George shook his head.

"Dumbledore thinks someone knows." She gave him a knowing look.

"So someone must have put Harry's name in too, right?" Fred questioned.

"Harry was so torn up during our meeting. There's no way he entered himself." Stella remarked.

"What does that even accomplish though? What does someone get from entering yours and Harry's name?" George looked towards Stella.

"I don't know. I don't know anything. I need to write my dad. I highly doubt he'll be able to come again, but maybe Remus can. Dumbledore was also looking into it when I left." She rambled, "All I know, is that I can't do this. I'm not good at these things. I-"

"Stella!" George exclaimed, "It's okay. We're here for you."

She looked towards Fred and saw him nodding at her.

"Whatever you need. We can help."

"You guys can't be in the tasks with me though." She sighed, the twins' reassurance not helping much.

"No, but we can help you prepare." George nodded. His hand was placed on her arm, comfortingly.

"What if I'm not good enough?"