🍋Issei Matsukawa X FEM!reader🍋

THIS IS BASED ON THE ALPHA AND OMEGA UNIVERSE AU!!

As the female manager of Seijoh, life is pretty great. However I'm all about my pride so I rarely show it to the guys.

I knew my next heat wasn't supposed to come for another week, and I had run out of pills. So I decided to go the day without taking it because what's the worst that could happen?

_________

3rd period, my heat came for absolutely no reason in the middle of math out of all subjects. It was the end of the day and I sluggishly walked to the gym for the boys practice. I walked in, clearly not in the mood to talk or interact with anyone in that gym.

Especially Mattsun...

Don't get me wrong, I like him plus he's my mate. However, if I make any form of contact with him then my heat is just going to get worse.

I sat down on the bench and took out my managers notebook, flipping through the pages of all the players info, past game stats, etc. I felt a presence in front of me and looked up to see Iwaizumi.

"You look worn out today, and your face is pretty flushed. You ok?" He asked. I nodded, but he wasn't convinced.

"Did you take your pills today?" He asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow.

"I ran out, and I wasn't supposed to be in heat for another week" my eyes twitched in annoyance as I responded. He sighed and took the water bottle tray.

"Ok at least try to chill out a bit, last time this happened was when we were first years and I'm not reliving that. I can fill up the water bottles for you, K?"

"No let me do it, go stretch or whatever" I said while snatching the water bottles from him. He gave in with a sigh, then jogged back over to the group. I went to the side of the gym where the drinking fountain was to fill the water bottles. While I was filling the water bottles, a hand landed on my shoulder along with the sweet scent of vanilla that I recognized too well.

"Hey- Oh is the tough, stone face, strict, prideful y/n in heat right now?" Mattsun cut himself off then teased after feeling the hormones radiate off of me.

"Go fuck off" I gritted through my teeth as I made sure not to look at him. He trailed his hands down my torso and onto my waist, clearly trying to piss my off. I was getting pissed but my limit was when his finger barely grazed my crotch.

"I thought I said to fuck off" I said while bringing my hand to smack his crotch back. However he saw my actions and grabbed my hands then brought me to the ground, hovering on top of me while holding my hands above my head.

"Ok, let's chill out y/n. We don't want a repeat of when we were 1st years now do we?" At this point everyone in the gym was looking at us while the other third years and the coach sighed.

"What are they doing?" Kindaichi whispered to Iwaizumi.

"Just getting y/n to chill out, no harm will be done but she's scary when she's pissed even though she's only an Omega. She was about ready to murder us because we talked to her and annoyed her while she was in heat as a result of forgetting to take her pills. It happened during our first year" Iwaizumi sweatdropped.

"Y/n chan is scary" Oikawa cried in a whisper as he shivered.

"You're fault for provoking her when we were first years, Shittykawa." Iwaizumi grumbled back.

"I didn't think she would pounce on me!" He whined.

I was about to start yelling at Mattsun when he brought his index finger to my lips in a shh gesture.