Swiper no swiping

(Boots pov)
"Where in the world is Dora she was supposed to meet me here 15 minutes ago" I say as i pinch the bridge of my nose.
I hate when shes late and it doesn't make it any better that Swiper has been popping up and taking stuff from us more often.
I sigh and make my way to a apple tree and sit down "she wont mind if I take a little nap while I wait" i state before dozing off into a light slumber.

"Ow" I cry out as apple hits my head

"What the hell, I dont even see anything in tree" I mumble before Turing my head back forth and jumping at the sight of a unwanted visitor.

(Swipers pov)
"Usually Boots and Dora would have walked by here by now" I say hearing the frustration in my own voice. I start to walk to see if they took a different route to try to avoid me and there I see boots sleeping underneath a apple tree.

I feel a smirk grow on my face as I slowly move closer to him.
"Finally I get to see you alone without Dora to ruin my fun" I whisper my smirk widening on my face. I begin to slowly caress his cheek " what a cute sleeper some day ,I'll wake up to see this face next to me" I whisper as my lips nearly meet his.

He then starts to move and I go into a state of panic and quickly climb the tree. I put my hand on a branch and "THUMP" is all I hear as a apple hits the top of boots head.

"Ow" he crys out

I quickly jump out of the tree and land in front of him. "What the hell, I dont even see anything in tree" he says before looking back forward and locking eyes with me.

"What no hello or anything"

AN: what the fuck did I just write this was inspired by a tiktok by thovuh so go follow them I'm going to do another chapter tomorrow I will probably update daily but no promises

Love all of you hoes and have a good night ~ Author-chan