Ophiliana Olivander(you), Daughter of Maggie Olivander and Jim Allen a muggle. After Maggie moved to America, she met a muggle named Jim he was a very interesting fellow. She and him started to be friends at first after months of talking and being friends, Jim finally asked her out. after 3 years of being together he finally purposed to her and she was surprised and immediately said yes. After finding out she was pregnant she was scared Maggie knew she had to tell Jim her secret. She was a witch. "honey please sit" she explained everything about her life he looked at her with scared eyes he then left. Maggie. Alone. Pregnant. He ran away to his parents house for 2 weeks, after his mom lectured him about leave his soon to be wife and baby mama. After he went back home and apologized to Maggie saying he was just worried and nervous. After 7 months of Maggie's pregnancy she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. After many complications with her relationship and pregnancy her family was finally happy together. Until the accident...June 3,1990. Maggie Olivander and Jim Allen were killed in a big accident. Ophiliana dwelled on there death for weeks until June 20th she got a letter. "Dear Ophiliana, I'm Garrick Ollivander your Grandpa I heard about your parents and my daughter I was wondering if you would like to come live with me learn wizardry at the best school of magic, think about it." you immediately write him back saying you would love to and asking how she would get there, she gave it to the owl that brought the note. After 1 day she hears a knock on her front door she is met by a older looking man. "well hello there Ophiliana", " are you Mr. Olivander?" she ask the man "yes indeed, but call me Grandpa if you please" he gave her a smile. "well would you like to go?" "But I haven't packed-" I was cut off by him saying "packed" I run to my room and see all my things packed and a few of my mom and dad's things packed on top of her bags. She grabs the bags and carries them down and brings them to the door to take outside. Olivander looks at Ophiliana struggling to get the bags out the door, he grabs his wand and lifts them off the ground using a familiar sounding spell to her. "alright lets get going" "where" she asked him confused "have you ever apparated by chance" he ask me "no" I gulp "ok well you should be fine" he says as the world begins to turn, fast.

The world finally stops spinning and we land in front of a shop called "Olivander's Wand Shop" her grandpa lead her in the shop and asked her "Do you have a wand?" Olivader ask "no" she replies "would you like one" he said with a smile "yesss" I say excited as I walk over to the counter a large family enters "ah the Weasleys" he says happily greeting them I look over at the family and 2 boys catch my eyes they looked like twins but I wasn't sure they also looked around my age. "ah Ron getting his wand" her grandpa says to the family, after the youngest red head got his wand, Olivander and I'm guessing was Mrs. Weasley talk for a minute. Mrs. Weasley then comes over to me and introduces herself to me then calls over the 2 boys I was eyeing a few minutes ago "introduce yourselves boys" the boys look at me and say "hello I'm Fred" the other buts in "and I'm George," they shake my hand and ask me a few basic questions and they tell me there going into year 3. I didn't know what year I would be going into all I knew was very educated in magic as my mom taught me many things in different subjects of magic, if I though I mastered a spell or potion my mom would let me use her wand or try it out for myself usually I mastered them I had been study magic since I was 5.After me and the twins talk for a few minutes they leave then I realize I can finally get my wand. I smirk at Olivander he immediately knows what I mean, he goes to the back and grabs 3 wand I wave them all and make a mess each time then he looks at me and goes to the back of the shop and pulls a box that looked like it didn't want to be found and he pulls out a beautiful looking wand and I wave it its glows purples and he looks at me fascinated and I shrug it off then he says "you know that wand has been unclaimed for 600 year" her eyes go wide "really?" "really"

 I smirk at Olivander he immediately knows what I mean, he goes to the back and grabs 3 wand I wave them all and make a mess each time then he looks at me and goes to the back of the shop and pulls a box that looked like it didn't want to be found...

this is your wand

A.N: this my first book and I hope you like it (this is in the 3rd movie and you are in the twins year)