After you get your wand you take your stuff upstairs and make up your bed,then you see an owl scratching at the window and you open it. The owl drops a letter you look at it for a second then open it you read it and find out your invited to a school called "Hogwarts" and immediately go down to show your grandpa. He congratulates you and asks you if you were taught all the material that you missed, you nod and smile. After he takes you for lunch you and him meet up with Mrs. Weasley and her family.  You hug Mrs. Weasley and greet her, she gives you a sweet smile and she and grandpa talk for a minutes. You stand there kind of awkward, after a few Olivander comes to you and says "sweetie Mrs. Weasley is going tp take you to go around and get the things you need for school and Tomorrow I have to go somewhere for work so you are going to stay with Mrs. Weasley till the day you leave for Hogwarts I will meet you at the platform, ok?" I smile and nod, Mrs. Weasley then leads us into a store and I see lots of books. After Mrs. Weasley paid for her kid book she gave me money my grandpa gave her and I pay for my stuff. After 3 hours getting supplies for school Mrs. Weasley Holds up a spoons, I look at her confused then she says "Its a portkey just grab on it"  I do as she says and the world starts spinning then I look around and we are in a field then I see a tall house that looks like its about to topple over. Mrs. Weasley leads us inside of the house. I walk in and see a man maybe in his early 40 maybe late 40s , he looks up at us and says "hello" with a smile molly introduces me to him and the rest of her family. They had 4 kids living with them, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny. While Molly makes Dinner, all the kids go outside to play for a little bit. I walk up to Ginny and say hi she smiles back and says "how are you?" I pause and say "ok I guess, you?" "I'm good, would you like to have a sleepover in my room and we can get to know each other, I know your older than me but I think we could be good friends." "Totally" I exclaim. After me and her talk for a bit, Fred, George, and Ron come up to us and say "wanna play some quittage?" I look at Ginny and whisper "I don't know to play" she looks at me with wide eye "do you know how to fly?" she askes "yes, yes of course I was taught at 5" she looks at me "wait really that young?" I look at her and say "yeah I guess its a little early but I always wanted to learn anyways I could keep points and you could teach me tomorrow how to play" I say to Ginny "that's a great idea" she says then they spilt, Fred and Ginny, George and Ron. After 1 hour of playing Ginny ends the game. Mrs. Weasley calls us in and we eat dinner. "So your going into Fred and Georges year if I'm correct" Mrs. Weasley says ' What year are they going in?" I say "year 5" I nod my head and Mrs. Weasley asks me if I was taught when I lived in America "yes, my mother taught me" I say, then my memories the best of me and I shed a tear. "I'm sorry to hear about your parent, your mother and I were friends at Hogwarts" she pauses "she always knew how to lighten a mood, and she was a great witch, star of the Gryffindor quittage team." "really, Ginny is going to teach me how to play tomorrow I was never taught how to play." "oh well that will be great" Mrs. Weasley says smiling. After Dinner I put on a pare of pj pants and a t-shirt with a muggle band on it, I walk to Ginny's room, we sit and talk for hours then go to bed. The next day Ginny and I wake up to paint being thrown everywhere, Ginny looked angry she yelled "FRED AND GEORGE YOUR DEAD!!!!!"  They both walk in the room and start laughing Ginny jumps on George and he falls over alone with Ginny. Ginny gets out her wand but before she says anything Fred says "Expelliarmus" and points his wand at me I sneakily grab my wand and cast a nonverbal spell (It disarms him and Ginny gets her wand back) "woah I didn't know you could do that" Ginny says, "really, I could teach you its a simple non verbal spell" "YOU KNOW NON VERBAL SPELLS, NOT EVEN FRED AND GEORGE DO" "I learned them 2 years ago from my mom" Fred and George still confused by what happened look at me and then walk out. Ginny and I start laughing "We can get them back tomorrow, trust me" she says with a smirk. After me and her eat breakfast, We get dressed then go outside so Ginny can teach me how to play quittage. First she tells me what each position does, Then she shows me how to play those positions, after an hour of her showing me she lets me try it out, after she sees me play all of them she is shocked how fast I picked up the sport, She said that I would be a good beater and we practiced for 2 more hours then went inside for lunch. Mrs. Weasley asked Ginny how it was going "she picked it up really quick and I think she could be an awesome beater" Ginny said happily "Not as good as me and George tho" a deep voice said entering the room I look and get butterflies idk why, Fred walks in the room followed by George "yes better than you brother" Ginny said with a bit of sass. "sure" George said, Ginny glared at them and they went outside who knows where after. After lunch we go back outside and see the twins practicing hitting the bludger. They spot us and tell Ginny, Harry and Hermione are coming tonight. "Anyways, Ophiliana wanna hit some balls" You feel a nervous blush creep on your face a say "sure, let me go get my broom." You run and grab your broom and head back out to the twins and Ginny.