Lust

It was the first day of classes and while I was good at school I hated the monotonous droning of teachers as the drilled us to do rote tasks. Taking my seat I looked for anything that I could use to distract my self, my eyes scanned the posters looking for anything that was slightly interesting. To no avail, the window was worse; who builds a window that's only view is of bricks. I almost Gave up hope but then I saw her. She was wearing black leggings and a grey sweater, there was something about her that I wanted. She took the seat next to me and crossed her legs, took out a note book and pen and then touch her hair. Her eyes stayed downward and she barely looked my way. That made me want her more. The professor droned on and my mind wandered more, she must have felt me looking at her as she turned her head and accidently met my eyes, she instantly blushed and looked away.

leaning in towards her I whispered "Uncross your legs", to my pleasure she did and her face got redder. In the same whispery voice I said "good girl" she squirmed in her seat hearing the words. I couldn't help but let a slight grin come across my face. Unfortunately the class ended and she quickly dashed out of the door. I couldn't wait for the next class.  

The rest of the day I could not get her out of my head. She was so submissive, so well behaved. She uncrossed her legs without hesitation. She was extremely shy but such a good girl.

Finally the next class arrived and she walked into class wearing jeans and a red fuzzy sweater. She took the seat next to me and crossed her legs, took out her note book and pen and then touch her hair, But this time she looked for me as if I approved to which I responded "Uncross your legs". She did without hesitating the words "good girl" slipped out of my mouth. This time I wasn't going to make the same mistake. With her looking in my eyes and her checks getting red I said "you will stay in your seat when the bell rings", she didn't respond only blushed harder and looked away. 45 minutes later the bell rang and she stayed seated as other students filed out. finally I had a chance to talk to her. I asked her to dinner on Friday evening three days from now which she shyly agreed to. I got her phone number and said "you may go" which made her blush again and she quickly left the room. 

The next three days I looked forward to our new routine, she would take the seat next to me and cross her legs, take out her note book and pen and then fix her hair, and look to me for approval. Somedays Id let her leave her legs crossed. The most significant change in our routine was the addition of her saying "thank you sir" after I told her "good girl". 

Friday finally came Around and I picked her up, she was wearing tight jeans and a blouse that was far more reveling then anything that she had worn to school. In a shy voice 

she said "Sir, where are you taking me" .

To which I responded "Well princess...".

Before I could finish I was interrupted by the smile that crept cross her face and the way her eyes lit up.

I started again "Well princess I made reservation at The Capital Grille steakhouse"

She responded in an apologetic voice "Sir, I-I am vegan".

I placed my hand on her knee said  "princess would you Prefer to go to veggie galaxy?"

The sparkle came back into her eyes as she said "Yes Please", I called The Capital Grille cancelled our reservation slide my hand to her thigh and began to drive.