T R Y M E , B E Y O N C E

SOUND OF SILENCE : DISTURBED

"But my words like silent raindrops fell and echoed in the wells of silence."

CREEP : RADIOHEAD

"I don't care if it hurts. I wanna have control."

POISON : JACKIE FOSTER AND THE SELF PORTRAITS

"You can't love me cause I think I'm losing my mind. You can't love me cause I'm poison."

SUPERMAN : FIVE FOR FIGHTING

"I'm only a man in a silly red sheet looking for special things inside of me."

UNWELL : MATCHBOX TWENTY

"I know they've all been talking about me. I can hear them whisper, and it makes me think there must be something wrong with me."

LOSING YOUR MEMORY : RYAN STAR

"Wake up, it's time, little girl, wake up. All the best of what we've done is yet to come."

ULTRAVIOLENCE : LANA DEL REY

"I was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage."

BENEATH YOUR BEAUTIFUL : LABYRINTH

"You've built your wall so high that no one can climb it, but I'm gonna try."

BROKEN-HEARTED GIRL : BEYONCE

"Now I'm at a place I never thought I'd be."

ARMS : CHRISTINA PERRI

"I hope that you see right through my walls."

JET BLACK HEART : 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER

"I've got a jet black heart and there's a hurricane underneath it trying to keep us apart."

NEW YEAR'S DAY : TAYLOR SWIFT

"I'll be there if you're the toast of the town, babe, or if you strike out and you're crawling home."

EASE MY MIND : BEN PLATT

"Help me leave these lonely thoughts behind. When they pull me under and I can feel my sanity start to unwind, darling, only you can ease my mind."

BEYOND : LEON BRIDGES

"I'm scared to death that she might be it."