🔪- OO1

ungodly scum!

____

"hello!"

"..."

"not much of a talker hmm..."

"will a game suffice?"

said the small child as they tilted their head. looking at the older boy, not much an age gap. a 1 year one may say? they didn't keep track, but all they knew is that this was jonathan's brother and jonathan was like a brother to them so they'd treat him like a brother as well. it was only fair for his kindness, but little did they know he would pay their kindness back with wrongdoings.

"dio right? such a wonderful name! i like it!"

they exclaimed as they jumped onto the bench, standing up as they snickered with two hands on they hips. but the blond just looked at they, frowning. he seemed to be down.

"are you home sick!? awe!"

they say, taking a seat back down next to him.

"aren't you a loud and obnoxious runt."

the boy muttered as he looked the opposite direction.

"well aren't you the most shyest friend i've ever had!"

they giggled.

"we aren't friends, runt."

'they're worse than jonathan'

he thought, holding an angry scowl on his face.

"now about that game... how we play, first one to make it that tree has to do whatever the other tells them to for the rest of their life!"

before they could start running with their fragile, little legs, their blonde playmate beat them to it by standing up on the bench, jumping over it, and obtaining a head start. this will assure his victory. dio looked behind him at the shrimp as they started running.

dio touched the tree giving a sassy smirk.

"don't take those words back now runt."

the boy fired in a cocky tone, so this was his true nature?

"i won't!"

how could they still be so cheerful knowing that they was now his (slave) servant?

"bah.. what was your name again? slave."

"yn! yn ln mr. brando!"

"cute name, "

he spat with sarcasm

"now slave, go fetch me something to eat will you?"

"okie dokie!"

the little runt ran away with glee. no way in hell they were normal, why were they so cheerful? did their parents spoil them, were they treated with kindness everywhere they went, not like they deserved any kindness. just why?

that was a luxury the brando had never gotten, no way that immature baby deserved! but alas, all is well, he can ruin them, just like he did the joestar brat. he'll make their life dreadful as well.

------

------

------

meanwhile, you were running to joestar's mansion to fetch dio what he'd asked for. you were gifted with a basket of fruit.

you were rather familiar with the residents, all besides dio. but you wanted to change that, you wanted to get to know him better.