🔪 - OO3

Simp magnet dio!

____

"jonathan? where's dio?"

you asked as you gripped on his jacket.

"back at home, do you and dio get along well?"

"well... i like him! we play many games together, but.. i don't know if he likes me as well, he pulls my hair, pinches me and plucks me sometimes. it hurts, but it's fun to play games with him!"

"is that so?"

jonathan said as he frowned, so dio was picking on you as well? you seemed to enjoy his company he still hurts you.

"i'll have a word with that dio, he shouldn't be hurting you!"

and with that the dark blue haired male stomped off.

of course you ran after him but he was much hastier than you.

"dio! what do you think you're doing to our friend, they tell me that you pull their hair, pinch and pluck them! is that any way to treat a child!?"

"buzz off you howling oaf, yn dear come here will you. could you sit next to me it's rather cold?"

"of course dio!"

the child quickly sat down and laid their head on his shoulder, their actions left jonathan speechless. he decided not to play anymore into dio's mind games and just let them be.

but he knew, if dio dared hurt you seriously, there would be hell to pay. besides that fact, he had to meet up with erina soon anyways.

----

----

dio wrapped his arm around your waist pulling her closer, glaring at jonathan. you looked up at him, meekly saying;

"why do you and jonathan bicker so? is there something going on between you?"

"that oaf, jonathan? well yes, actually, he can't keep his hands off one's things."

"did he take something of yours?"

dio nodded, then looked down at you. your face burning up. you'd only known him for a two weeks and a half now what did he mean, whatever he meant you could feel your heart melt.

"you are my slave after all."