24

This is the real 24

Today is the day. I am finally going to stop being a chicken and ask Lauren out on a date. To say I am nervous is an understatement. I already know what we should do, so it is just asking her now. The girls keep telling me she is going to say yes and that it is going to be amazing. I am planning to take her to this camping place. I am booking a day in a cabin and there is a waterfall with a lake that you can swim in. I sit on the couch shake softly. The girls are trying to calm me down, but I am very shaky. I hear a door open making me look up to see Lauren. I gulp getting up slowly look up at her. She looks up at me with a concerned look.

“Um... I-I h-have to a-ask you s-something.” I stutter making me more nervous. I take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves. She smiles softly making me calm a bit. I put my hands in my back pockets.

“What is it?” She says with hope making me do a side smile.

“W-would you l-like to g-go on a-a d-date w-with m-me?” I stutter... again. I look into her eyes seeing she looking into my eyes with love. No, that cannot be right. I quickly get out of my daze waiting for her answer.

“Of course!” She exclaims making me shocked. She gives me a hug making me smile slightly.

“Really?” I question. She nods kissing my nose making me crunch it up. She giggles. I smile at how cute she is.

“I KNEW IT! Camila pays up!” Dinah yelling jumping up. I look at them concerned.

“You two bet on us?” Lauren asked amused.

“They bet on Y/n to see if she would chicken out on asking you” Normani replies making me hide my face in Lauren neck blushing.

“Awe, Y/n is blushing! She has never down that!” Camila says excitedly making me hide more in Lauren. All the girls laugh at my shyness. I flip them off making them laugh more.

“Where are we going for the date?” Lauren asking making me pull away.

“It’s a surprise but I want you to wear something nice but comfortable.” I answer making her nod and peck my lips.

I think I could get used to that.

“Looks like we got to go to the mall for dresses!” Ally says dragging the girls out making me quickly start walking to the store. I still need to set up a little outside by the place. I quickly run to the store. I get about 2 dozen roses to decorate and to give to Lauren. I have 2 hours to prepare everything. I quickly go to the cabin it not being too far. I start to cook the enchiladas. Once they are in the oven, I start to make the Nutella strawberries. Soon putting them in the freezer. I check the time to see I must pick Lauren up in 30. I quickly run to the room getting in outfit. I put on cologne and brush my teeth one more time.

 I put on cologne and brush my teeth one more time