spandex

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
"oooo is the salty blondie getting flustered?!" i said nudging him with a grin. "oh shut up shorty." he said still tuned around, i then ran around him so i was face to face with him. i then jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck, and legs around his hips. "don't let me falll!!!" I teased him making him more flustered. he then let go of his face and put his hands on my thighs so i wouldn't fall. i felt a shiver up my spin. 'his hands, they are so soft snd warm.' i thought felling a tint of pink rush to my face.

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
as f/n jumped onto me i quickly put my hands on her thighs trying to keep her from falling. i could see that she was getting red when i did so i tried messing with her. i slid my hands closer to her ass to make her more flustered. i then went up to her ear to make her even more red. "don't think you can do anything thinking you won't get punished." i whispered in her ear with a grin. i let her down and she punched me in the arm.

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
as i punched him in the arm i yelled at him before running away. "YOUR SUCH A DUMB ASS, DUMB ASS!" i ran away so he couldn't see how red i was. i finally made it to the bathroom and started to change replaying what happened with bean stalk. i opened my bag and put my shirt over my head taking my school uniforms shirt off. as i grabbed my spandex i was shocked.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!' i started rummaging through my bag looking for a alternative pair of shorts to use, but found nothing. 'shit i guess these have to do.' i thought while putting them on.

i finally made it to the gym and i went over turning away from the boys who were already practicing. i heard balls dropping to the flor and knew exactly why... "F/N YOUR ASS IS LITERALLY HANGING OUT OF YOUR SHORTS!!" tanaka yelled at me looking right at my ass. "I KNOW!! THESE SPANDEX ARE FROM WHEN I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SO THEIR A LITTLE SMALL!! JUST DONT LOOK AND KEEP PRACTICING!" i yelled back running to the bench.

everyone started laughing at me making fun of me. "they aren't that small i mean your probably only a couple inches taller then you were in elementary." tsukishima said pushing up his glasses with a smirk. 'i mean he's not wrong. i was only 4'7 at the end of elementary school, so i only grew 3 inches since then. AND IM IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR GODS SAKE.' i thought to myself looking at the ground. "AT LEAST IM NOT A PERVERT LOOKING UP GURLS SKIRTS." i yelled back walking towards tsukishima.

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
as f/n walked towards tsukishima you could see that her ass really was hanging out of her shorts. i tried to cover my eyes but i saw everyone else was staring. i went around the gym bopping everyone on the head making them stop staring at f/n. "STOP STARING YOU WEIRDOS!! THATS SO DISRESPECTFUL!" i whisper yelled at each one of them after bopping them on the head.