When you give hugs

Tamaki: Will most definitely exept the hug. Hug offered? Hug taken! He would definitely be a tight hugger, but very gentle and charming. However there is a pretty good chance you'll have to struggle to get him to let you go once you've gotten yourself into a hug.

Kyoya: Initial reaction would be to blush profusely and momentarily freeze out of surprise. He would hug back though, because ofcourse he would, even if his hugs are a little stiff at first. It'd eventually melt into a delicate touch though, kinda like the warmth from you hug was melting his icy one.

Mori: More or less still blank in the face, but he definitely would hug you back. He'd be very gentle to the touch, but if he feels like it he just might pick you up out of nowhere.

Honni: Will almost always giggled and hug back. He almost always hugs you very kindly and gently, though if he's holding his rabbit you should probably expect it to make an appearance in the hug aswell. He will more then likely try to turn it into a cuddle session

Hikaru: Probably stubborn about it and won't hug you back imedently. Wait it out though, he'll calm it down and eventually hug you back. His hugs summon the essence of happiness.

Kaoru: shocked pikachu face,, but like also blushing. Even more so if you don't warn him first. When he does hug you back though, his hugs will too invoke the good emotions. He will hold you tight though so you'll feel either protected or just slightly smothered.

Haruhi- Ah finally, a normal reaction. Gets a little blushy at first but hugs you back nicely. "What was that about?" Don't answer, just enjoy the hug. The hug is veey natural and warm, good way to relax would recommend