シa calмιng acтιonシ

꧁ ғlυғғ, cυтeneѕѕ ꧂ + ꧁ ѕ e a ѕ o n - т w o ((2)) ꧂

[...]
Since mother has gotten into the older's mind, his behavior was far from normal, but luckily, the younger knew how to calm his odd attitude.

It was like the littlest thing would turn Elijah from, the calm collected gentleman he was, two the aggressive, dangerous monster that mother turned them into.

And with mother made her way inside his head about tatia, and the red door, it only made Elijah's behavior more bizarre, and the thing with the diner and Rebekah having to snap his neck to ensure her and baby hope's safety was just crazy.

Currently, his brother and the hybrid 'queen' Haley had a small argument about her marriage with the werewolf, Jackson.

Like Klaus, Elijah was oddly agreeing with his brother about sharing the secrets, and when she denied him she wouldn't stop the marriage, it just got worse.

"I'm not stopping it Elijah!" She said, agitated, the two staring at Elijah in the middle of the abattoir.

"Yes you are, I'm not letting you reveal our secrets!" Elijah snarled, his vampire side forming along with the comment, making Haley gasp in response to the non-control of the original.

"Elijah, calm down!" Rebekah snapped, walking over towards the scene.

Elijah turned, black veins moving under his black eyes, he hissed.

"Brother," Niklaus voice interrupted everyone, as he walked down the twirled staircase. "Calm yourself." He said, gently.

The older growled in response, very odd behavior for him, as he stared at his younger brother who came close, standing in front of him.

The blonde raised his hand, making a calm, gentle movement as he calmly ran his fingers through the older's hair, making Elijah tense up at the sudden movement at first.

"Shhhh." Niklaus said softly, resuming to run his fingers through his brothers unnatural soft, dark brown locks.

Suddenly, the growl of the older turned into a purr, as he sighed in response, his body language soften, as he closed his eyes, the veins fading into his skin, fangs fading back into normal canines of the human.

"Hm." He hummed, leaning slightly closer, it honestly felt good. (( side note: it actually feels good when someone runs their fingers through your hair, or scratches your head softly,😂))

"Their you go, l i j a h." The younger smirked, lightly scratching the back of the older's head calmly.

Elijah tilted his head slightly, a smile appearing on his face, enjoying the moment.

"Uh, N i k?" Rebekah asked, confused.

"It's a calming gesture, little sister,' Niklaus replied.

"What's wrong with him, Klaus? He acts so strange." Haley suddenly cut in, watching the two.

"Ever since mother got into his head," the older hybrid paused, as Elijah's head leaned on his shoulder in a comfortable manner, the younger original turned the scratching into more of a petting gesture, fingers still resuming through his hair. "He hasn't been the same, but this always calmed him down." He added.

"Well, he seems calmed down know. You can stop that." Haley's voice was laced with jealously.

"Would you rather have him drain you?" Klaus questioned, glaring at the mother of his child, she could be so annoying at times.

Haley glanced away, Rebekah sighed.

"Well, our brother sure needs to control himself." The blonde original said, "know I have somewhere to be." She announced, flipping her Long, blonde hair.

"Goodbye, sister." Elijah mumbled, making a purring sound in his throat to the fingers running through his hair.

She smiled, as their was a blur of air, and she disappeared.

Meanwhile, Haley glared at the two, an odd feeling of jealousy in her emotion.

"Why are you jealous, Haley." Elijah's voice startled her.

"That's what I'm wondering, I'm guessing she wanted herself drained." Klaus chuckled at his comment, making Haley gasp in response.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She snapped.

Elijah huffed, leaning away from his younger sibling as he stood up straight and turned.

"How about, what's wrong with you?" He glared.

"No, Im not dealing with your attitude right know," Elijah added before she could say anything. "Come on, Niklaus." Elijah said, not turning around.

Klaus snickered, following behind his older brother as they passed the female, he winked.

"Just realized how much of a raging bitch she is," Elijah said, as the two walked out the abattoir through the two large gate doors.

(( side note: I never liked Haley, I love the actor, PHOEBE TOKIN but, I don't like Haley, never did, her attitude towards everyone, acts like she can fight everyone when he loses like every fight, pissed me off. ))