Introduction & Trailer

Hello digital bookworms and welcome to Online!

So, here is my customary little introduction thing that I always do at the start of new stories of mine.

For starters, this is my first time writing a 'famous Harry' story. And with that, I wanted to say that, yes, I am using Harry Styles' name, face, and actual job. But I am only using public information in the media. Anything that happens 'behind the scenes' in this story is purely fiction and I just want to make that clear. All aspects of his personal life are made up by me. This is just a story.

Also, this story will take place in the beginning of 2020. But, for peace of mind, we are going to act like covid doesn't exist. Because, frankly, the whole situation is just overwhelming and I rather this book be a place of escape where people don't have to think about covid. So many people have been negatively affected by the pandemic and I just think that leaving it out of the story so that people don't have to think about it while they're reading would be okay.

This story idea came to me while I was watching the show on Netflix called, The Circle. So, if you haven't watched it, I recommend it because it's really interesting.

In that show, there is an element where the players have the choice to play the game as a catfish. And I saw one of the girls on the show choose to be a catfish so that she could be her true self but not be judged based off of her looks. It's sad that we live in a world where people judge others so harshly on external things, causing them to miss out on knowing all that truly matters, the internal things. I wish that wasn't the case.

But the whole thing got me thinking about human connection.

With that being said, in this story, Harry will be a catfish. But I want to make it very very very clear that I am not romanticizing catfishing. Harry's intentions are not to catfish. His intention is to build a genuine human connection that he feels like he is lacking in his life because of who he is as a celebrity.

To sum it all up...I'm not romanticizing catfishing and this story is pure fiction. 

Also, for everything to make sense, since the story is set in London, let's pretend that all the characters that I have casted (that are not playing themselves) have british accents.

And here is your warning that this story contains mature and explicit content, aka smut.

Anywho, enough of my blabbering. Buckle up, my friends. It's time for Online(:

Trailer