𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚞𝚙

♡𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛♡ (him 26 you 23) (this will be a little sad at the start)

𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛♡ (him 26 you 23) (this will be a little sad at the start)

you were at the cemetery, in front of your best friend's grave. they were the only person you had in your life always by your side.
now they are dead. why? because they were the daughter of a rich family.

you were praying when a guy (don't ask, just go with it) arrived next to you. he had black hair and a a band on the forehead.

?: who are you here for? just asking.
y/n: i'm here for my best friend... they were killed some days ago by a man that wanted to destroy their family... she was the daughter of t/f/l/n (their family last name). what about you?
?: i'm here for my friend. a man with a chain killed him during a battle. never found the body.
y/n: man i'm sorry... i'm y/n by the way, you?
Chrollo: i'm Chrollo Lucilfer.

you were a little shocked but it doesn't bother you.

y/n: oh i see, you're the boss of the Phantom Troupe right?
Chrollo: yep... aren't you afraid?
y/n: nope.
Chrollo: hm. would you like to join? we're looking for the man who killed your friend from a long time.

your eyes light up. it's strange to say, but you really wanted do justice for your friend, so you joined and then you two left the cemetery to go to the others.

𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

for him: boss

for you: cutie, love

𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

all the troupe loves you, but your best friends would be Phinks and Feitan

-they're funny
-they always make you laugh when your sad and when Chrollo is not with you
-always send in missions together.

-they're funny-they always make you laugh when your sad and when Chrollo is not with you-always send in missions together

𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

your name on his phone: love 💕

his name on your phone: boss 🖤

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

-he likes everything about you
-but mostly he likes your hair
-he loves touch them.

𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

Chrollo: hey y/n🖤 , i'll be away for two days, you're in charge, if you need anything ask Paku

Paku: ehm i think you have write to the wrong person eheh, i'm not y/n, i'm Paku.
Paku: but no worries, i will help y/n in everycase

Chrollo: oh- sorry Paku amd thank you.

𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍

-he will do ask Machi and Paku to go steal some pads while Shizuku stays  with you.
-Chrollo would be worried and will let you read his book with him.

anyway, hope you enjoyed it. maybe tomorrow or in two day will be out another one shot, depends on how much i have to study, my teacher are killing me.
now, bye bye guys ^^
Himiko-chan 🖤