Reveal of Flare's past. "Oh god it's you..."

Tokoyami finds records of someone named Flare Emerson, or Pro Hero Ingis, dying. He gets Shoji to confront her about it.

"It says right here you're dead!"
"I am, You know Ciel Hellborn, right?"
"I... met her once.."
"She... Was my girlfriend, you know her story. Her lover died and soon after she also died in battle. And she watches over the Forest Between Life and Death. I should be there.... But i'm not. I was sent back to earth. And I found my old friends... Natsuo and Fuyumi Todoroki... They hadn't heard of my death so i kept it a secret. As you know, me and Natsuo are dating"

She would look over at Natsuo, pain in both of their eyes before continuing.

"I'm sorry... Everyone... That i've lied to..."

Flare walked over to Natsuo, holding his face one last time.

"You have to let go of me. You have to accept that i'm dead..."

"No- You can't be! You're right here! Alive! Safe..."

Flare touched her forehead to Natsuo's, tears forming in both of their eyes.

"I'm sorry my love... You have to let go of me..."

Her body started fading, then she was gone. Dead for good.

"NO!-"

[With Ciel]

Ciel was walking around her afterlife, like every afternoon when she saw Flare.

"Flare?"

"Oh god it's you..."