The welcome.

It's was a Night on Y/N place, that he was just watching his favorite anime Sword Art Online in the final Episode of Alicization War of Underworld, when he finished the episode he just turn off the TV and lay on the floor and give a sigh saying to his self.

Y/N: damn, it's over now I have to wait lots of years until they continue the story, so it means not more Alice for me 😔.

Alice is the favorite SAO Waifu of  Y/N because of the character and her personality, he has some stuff about her but not like a crazy Weeb or Otaku.

After Some time he made dinner for him self because Y/N lives alone on a 2 floor house that has to work so he could maintained the bills of Light water and internet and also he study too so it's a bit hard for him but he handle the things good.

And some other time later he went to bed to just lay in grabbing a pillow to him self and hug it a bit tight.

Y/N: why you aren't real?....Alice synthesis #30....I would do anything for you to exist....

After those words that Y/N said quietly, the sleep came and just fell in it getting to sleep keeping hugging the pillow as it was the Waifu he loved.

"The next day"

Morning come in, it was Saturday so no school for Y/N and luckily he has the weekend off about work so she could spend it relaxing and chill.

Y/N:....*gets up and yawns*...good morning to my self....

When Y/N was going to get his head up to see the morning view, he suddenly crashed with a metal type thing that was beside him.

Y/N: O-ouch!...w-what the hell?!...damn that hurtes what is this metal thing!?...

Y/N gets a bit away from it and opens his eyes to see what it is.

Y/N:....*sees more clear* wait a moment....what?!

In the View of Y/N saw a golden armor with some blue parts on it like a blue dress with white details on it, but it wasn't only the armor he say a girl with long blonde hair some of it was braided with a white tie that make a ribbon, the girl was sleeping in peace on Y/N bed.

Y/N: t-there's no way this is real...it can't be...she is just an...

Before Y/N ended the sentence the girl got up of her sleep giving a cute yawn and when she opens her eyes to see suddenly she change differently.

???: where am I?...what is this place? *gets up suddenly in guard* this might been a dark territory trick.

Y/N was quiet because he see that the girl just woke up and says weird things that maybe only she knows.

But then The girl turned around and sees Y/N, his reaction was getting frozen because she saw him and was so nervous, but the girl reaction was completely different, she suddenly grabbed his Olive Sword and in a quick move surrounded Y/N putting the sword near Y/N neck.

???: Who are you?, are you part of the dark territory?
Y/N: a-ah...w-well...
???: *gets the sword more near Y/N neck* answer me!, or else I'm gonna cut you in two!
Y/N: N-no! I-I'm a ordinary human! I don't even know what is the dark territory you are talking about!
???: a human? In this weird place?...I guess for this time I will believe in you.

After those words of the girl, she got away from Y/N, he was a bit scared of her because his Waifu almost killed him, but he got up and be more calm.

???: tell me what is your name?
Y/N: My name is Y/N, may I just ask yours?
???: Becuase of how you didn't get scared of almost being killed I'll tell you my name, my name is Alice Synthesis #30 One of the Integrity Knight of the Axiom Chuch.
Y/N: *Thinking* "holy moly it really is her!!!"
Alice: now tell me what is this place and what Era are we?
Y/N: Well this is my house, and we are in century XXI
Alice: your house?, century XXI? This is weird...this world is different of mine, but they live humans like me...
Y/N: well yeah of course.
Alice: so I guess this is your room?...quite big...well I guess I should leave this place I need to find the way to get back.
Y/N: Huh?...hey wait! * accidentally takes Alice hand* oh no.

Immediately when Alice feels that her hand was touched, she punched really hard Y/N making him blew away.

Alice: don't touch me or I will take half of your life.

Y/N gets up and with a bit of adrenaline he started to tell Alice to don't leave.

Y/N: wait! Don't leave! This world is more cruel and with not many trusty humans!

Alice: hmmmm? Explain your self.

Y/N: you don't have anywhere to stay and if you go outside alone you will get betrayed by humans, trust me really I have been by that problem, I beg of you to stay here, I-I'll help you out with knowledge about this world and how it works and find a way to get back to your world!

Alice looked at him, and saw him some bravery after he got punched by him, and after all the world of Y/N was new for her so he will be helpful for her.

Alice: Hmp, Fine then, I'll stay and listen to your knowledge about your world, but I warn if I see you want to do something strange or lie to me I will just exterminate you immediately.

Y/N: fine for me! I'll be your trusty guide I'll help you with any doubts you have! *Smiles with confidence*

After this words of Y/N a romantic story about Y/N and Alice will begin!

End of the Chapter.