6

Recap.
"I'll call the boys and tell them your here." She says and I nodded and start heading up.

I wave to some of the other guards and they bow their heads.

I get to their floor and go to there room and knock.

A security guard comes and opens it and he bows to me and I bow to him...

*** "When things get hard, stop for a while and look back and see how far you've come. Don't forget how rewarding it is. You are the most beautiful flower, more than anyone in this world." ~ Taehyung ***

"The boys went out for a little. They'll be back soon." He says and I nodded and the guard takes my bags.

I go sit on the sofa and turn the tv on and the news popped up and showed the boys waving while heading out of a store, they were all wearing masks and I smiled.

They have turned into bright and amazing young men. They have grown up and I'm proud of them.

They have showed what it's like to get hurt, be tired and be really stressed. Being famous isn't easy.

It's extremely and exhaustingly hard, no joke, I've seen it first hand.

They have hurt themselves, they have pushed themselves to the max. They have shown the world that no matter how hard it is, they will always be here and they will always help and make people happy.

When they aren't happy they have the ARMYS and they have their teammates. They get in fights but they always resolve the problems and they don't let it pile up.

That's what will make them split and they don't want that to happen, they love each other to much. They are family.

I'm proud of being their bodyguard and I'm happy around them. They make me feel like, I don't know how to explain it. But they make me feel like I'm worthy of something.

I'm worth protecting them, I'm worth something to them. They don't bring me down. They build me up.

I've proved myself worthy of being their guard. I've done my hardest, I've gotten hurt protecting them from the mobs of people but nothing serious.

But I've made a pact with myself, try not to show any emotion of my parents splitting up. I know they'll ask why I'm back and I'll just say I missed them.

I turn the channel and seen Sky Castle on and I watch it.

About ten minutes have gone by and I heard talking outside the door.

I close my eyes and act like I was sleeping.

They laughed and then they stopped.

"She's home early." Jimin says and the others agree.

They sat bags down and came over to me.

Someone touches my arm and shakes me and I open my eyes.

"Hmm.. Hello." I say and smile then stretched.

They smile.

"Why are you back so early." Suga asks and I look at him and smile a little.

"I missed you guys!?" I say and sit up.

They smile more.

"We bought some food, want to make us something to eat?" RM asks and I smile and jump up.

"Of course! That's what a body guard does!" I say and head over to the kitchen.

I grab the stuff and wash my hands I start making the food.

No ones POV.

"She seems to be acting a little weird? Maybe something happened." Jimin says and they look at each other while heading to the kitchen.

The others nodded.

They sit down and watched her do her thing.

"Yup, something definitely happened." RM says while she stands with her back towards them.

They look at each other.

"Her parents?" V says and then they look at her.

Molina's POV.

I remember mom and dad teaching me too cook together and I smile and finish the food.

I dish it out to everyone and myself.

I sit at the table with them and they look at me.

I just eat.

I set my arm on the table and put my hand on my forehead.

I go to take a bite of my chicken when my phone rings and I set my chopsticks down and grab my phone and still had my arm like I did.

엄마 (Momma) calling......

I don't answer it and put it face down on the table and continue eating.

The boys look at me.

I grab my water and take a sip.

My phone rings again and I look at it and seen it was mom again.

I sigh and answer it.

"What?" I ask.

"Don't give me an attitude young lady! I just wanted to make sure you got there okay?"

"I got here perfectly fine." I say again and look down.

"Molina I'm sor-"

"Dont you dare say your sorry!! You aren't sorry!! If you were you would've told me! I would've accepted it!! But you guys did it without asking what I fucking think!" I scream and the boys look at me again.

"We don't have to ask for your permission! You live on your own and you are 26!" She screams back.

"Yes I do live on my own! And I'm 26!! But I've suffered through your guy's bickering my whole damn life! You guys could've fucking asked my damn opinion on the divorce!" I scream so loud the other guards came inside the apartment and the boys stopped eating.

"You could've just asked...." I say and cry..

"Honey... I'm sorry okay..."

"How can you be sorry?" I ask and then hang up.

I get up and go to the room they are letting me stay in...

Now they know... Great...