When you meet again/plan a date

Hinata
It was first period and you had a class with Hinata. You've been talking and getting along. He's really talkative and nice. you sit opposite to this boy with glasses and he's always seems to be teasing Hinata. When you come in, Hinata isn't there and the boy with glasses tells you " do you know Hinata has a massive crush on you. He's always talking about you". Hinata comes in and heard what the boy with glasses said and shouts "tSuKiShIma I tOlD yOu NoT tO sAy aNyThInG". He realised what he said and his face goes REDDD. Tsukishima is just sitting there smirking. You ask him if it's true and he says "umm yes, I mean no, I do ummm" his face is completely reddd now and he just keeps quiet you tell him you like him too. His eyes widen and looks at you shocked not expecting you to say that. At this point the whole class is watching and they all scream "JUST GO OUT ALREADY". Suddenly the room got hot because you were heating up. The teacher comes in. Hinata takes a seat next to you and for the rest of the reg lesson you both exchange numbers and plan a date to meet up outside of school.

Kageyama
After that day you met him in coach ukai's store he started coming there more often. Sometimes he wouldn't even buy anything. One day when coach ukai's was taking care of the store he asked you to go the karasuno and give kageyama his hoodie that he left yesterday at volleyball practice. You made your way down to karasuno and spotted kageyama he was by himself. You went up to him and tapped his shoulder. When he turned to see who it was his eyes widened, he just stood there and stared. You told him how he left his hoodie at practice last night. He thanked you for bringing it back. You were going to leave but it looked like he wanted to say something. "I- I- ummm" he stopped and looked down and said really loud "I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO OUT WITH ME". You then asked him "like a date or..." he then said quietly "yeah". You said yes and gave him your number to plan the date. You both didn't tell coach ukai about this.

Daichi
Your team had another match against karasuno at karasuno school. You couldn't help but feel excited to see the team captain of karasuno. He was so intriguing to you. When you arrived at karasuno you were all standing outside as everyone was greeting each other. You saw the team captain walk towards to you and he said "remember how I told you that we were going to win this time" you said "do you remember how how I said we'll see about that" daichi looked at you with a smile and said "how about this is, if we win I get to take you out for dinner or something" you said "okay bet, but if we win I get to take you out". Daichi looked really shocked from your reply. You could see his checks turn slightly pink. He smiled at you and said "okay it's a bet then" and shook your hand. It was coming to the end of the match and again your team won. Surprisingly daichi didn't look upset he looked quite happy. He told his team not to worry about it and that he could tell they were all improving. He later came up to you and said " I guess your going to be the one taking me out", you said "mhmm I guess your right" you both exchanged numbers and planned a date when you got home.

Tanaka
You tanaka and nishinoya were all texting on the group chat about volleyball and school. When out of nowhere nishinoya wrote " hey, you guys would suit" you saw tanaka was typing and then he stopped. You had no idea on how to reply. You then got an notification from tanaka. He texted you personally saying 'to be honest I was thinking the same thing as nishinoya" you replied with
" how bout we decide that with a date"
He agreed instantly
You've grown a liking towards tanaka he seemed really funny and like a good genuine person. Plus he was also good friends with nishinoya.
You called nishinoya and told him what was going on. He was so happy and gave you pointers on what tanaka likes. You planned a date for when you guys were both available to meet up.

Nishinoya
It was the next day after that boy saved you from getting hit from a volleyball. For some reason you could not stop thinking about it and who that boy was cus you haven't seem him around before. You asked your friend about him and she told you that he was in your year but he was suspended and only came back to school recently. You all took your seats and then the boy that saved you from the volleyball walks in and says "sorry I'm late miss , I'm still trying to find we're all my new classrooms are". He took a seat next to you and said " hey aren't you that pretty girl I saved from getting hit by a volleyball" you started heating up and said "yes." He then said " I never caught your name". You told him your name and you both started talking. He told you about his suspension and that he's not normally naughty. He didn't want you to have the wrong impression of him. It was coming to the end of the lesson and he wrote his number down on your hand and told you to write yours on his. You grew a liking to him rapidly. He told you that he would like to meet up with you outside of school if it was okay with you but he wouldn't take no for an answer. So obviously you had to say yes. You were quite surprised that he asked you out but you weren't sure if he meant like a date or like as friends. He was leaving the classroom and turned to look at you. He said "oh yeah by the way I mean like a date" he turns back and shouts "RoLlInG ThUnDeR" whilst going down the corridor