92.

3 months later. September.

Her.

3 months flew by. 

I am 21 weeks pregnant, so that would be beginning of my 6th month, and our triplets are as large as carrots. We announced pregnancy at 17 weeks to our families and at 18 to the public. No words can describe how thrilled to bits everyone was and the world is still talking about the announcement. Our families and friends were shocked about triplets, but quickly wrapped their minds around it and now they can barely hold back their joy, which is refreshing. 

My bump is much bigger than it was when I was pregnant with the twins; my chest grew just a little bit, which I am glad about; I wouldn't want to have bigger size. I have no stretch marks whatsoever thanks to my baby bump routine, which I am happy about. Once I started taking vitamins my well-being improved: no feebleness, headache, extra sleepiness. 

I still workout - yoga, pilates, stretching, light strength and cardio sessions - 5 times a week for around 2 hours. At work I try to stay as active as I can and avoid sitting for too long because my back starts to hurt. 

My diet had to be changed since I feel sick at the mere sight of quite a few things: eggplants, melon, coffee and shrimps. I consume iron in tablets as it's essential for the babies and me. In addition to that, water is everywhere I go. My cravings consist of pomegranate, apples with peanut butter and cherries; I ate those literally any time, be it 2 in the morning or 8 in the evening. "Snickers" left the list, turning to be too sweet for me. 

My sleep is as good as it was during previous pregnancies: no need for maternity pillow, no aches, discomfort. I just slide one pillow underneath the bump and drift off to sleep in no time. 

If I thought that bearing triplets will tame down my ardour, I was so mistaken. Leo was hesitant at first, not knowing whether I am in the mood, but he quickly dropped his questions once he got that I am always in the mood. I crave him 24/7 and sometimes in moments and places that I shouldn't, but I can't help myself. He doesn't mind at all; our love life keep getting spicier, hotter, more lecherous and wilder. 

Nurseries are set and ready. We pondered a lot about whether we should set them in one room or separate and after countless articles, talks and discussions we agreed to arrange one light, airy, very spacious nursery for them because they will definitely share bond and will feel comforted by each others presence; we learnt from our twins. 

Domenico and Mateo hate being apart and refuse to stay in deferent rooms, hence why they wanted to share bedrooms which we had no problem with. They are identical and one gets upset if the other one is sad. Their emotional connection is very strong and Leo and I learn everyday about it because new perspectives of that twin bond open to us daily. We are certain that triplets will share rather similar connection. 

Kids are loving the baby bump evenings: they sit around my bump and gently rub it while talking about their day by turns. Leo does the same, oozing excitement and happiness. We often spend time together, doing nothing in particular, but our hands are glued to the baby bump. 

Our business are thriving and beauty salon opened last month. Leonardo was great help and his support means so much to me. He took care of the layout as he promised, taking away so much trouble from me. He completely redid the blueprint and started constructions from scratch; his involvement was frequent and he controlled everything himself. Leo was there for me when I needed his advice or opinion. I can't express my gratitude. There was grand opening party and the salon is very popular, which makes me happy and feedback is very lovely. Mafias are doing just fine; no troubles, which is good.