~Kiyoko and Yachi

You had been off for the last few days. Everyone knew, and no matter how hard they tried to get you to come around and speak about what was going on... But truth be told? You didn't want to tell them. You didn't want the pity. You stretch out your limbs as you walked towards the court. You picked up some of the loose volleyballs and placed them with the rest before putting them back into the storage/supply room. Looking back over, you see Sugawara and Daichi taking care of the net. It was a routine you all had fallen into.

Your smile didn't fall onto your face like it did just weeks ago. Your face gave barely any emotions. You hug your coat closer to you and make your way to the door. Slowly stepping outside and inhaling the cold air. It.. Made you feel different. "(Y/n)!!! Hey wait up!!! " You hear a female voice call. You hum and let your lips twitch into a half smile. Yachi... The blonde female waved her arms trying to catch your attention, to which you gave a small wave back. You saw Kiyoko trailing her with a small smile of her own.

Once you got closer, the small blonde grinned widely. "You are coming with us and you can't say no!" She says smiling. Kiyoko nodded, "I have some clothes that'll fit you" She says closing her eyes in content. You looked between the two. Your eyes we're lazy, tired, it was obvious that you were exhausted, both mentally and physically. You closed your eyes and inhaled with a small nod. You didn't have the energy to fight, and they knew this. After all, for weeks they've been talking to the team, trying to figure out ways to make you smile.

Genuinely smile that is. It was not like they failed... But you could never hold your smile. You felt bad for Hinata though, Lord knows how many times he had to purposely hit Kageyama in the head with a volleyball in order to get a reaction. It worked the first two times.. But then it started to get too much, and laughing turned to worry. You felt hands grab your arms and gently pull you to the parking area. It wasn't uncommon this happened. You actually found comfort in it, if you were being honest that is.

You opened your eyes just as Yachi shoved you into the car. You look at the small blonde only to receive an apologetic look and have the door shut. The girls were in the front. You? In the back seat. At this point, you were staring off into space. Just staring at the lights, and entering your own world.

~

A hand snapped in front of your face causing you to blink a few times before rubbing your tired eyes. You look at the two females. Kiyoko was the one who snapped her fingers to being you out of your haze. "Come on, we have a few things we want you to be apart of. " She smiled softly. You nodded and gave a tiny forced smile back. They only went on talking to one another as you once a gained zoned out.

~

You don't know how you got here, but you were in a baggy shirt and some shorts. You were on the couch snuggled up in some blankets, kiyoko on one side of you, Yachi on the other. They were exhausted. You looked at the clock on the wall. It was almost 2 in the morning.

Eventually Yachi dozed off leaving Kiyoko to struggle to keep her eyes open. You suppressed a laugh and gave a smile. Genuine. It was sweet how they planned all this. You looked at the mess on the floor. There were snack bags, beads to use to make bracelets. You looked at your wrist. Two beaded bracelets. One had Kiyoko's name, the other had Yachi's.

You looked at them both. Now sound asleep. You honestly couldn't ask for better people to surround yourself with.

~~~~~~
A/n

This is a short chapter, I apologize 😂 I ran out of ideas

Anyways, I have some Asahi coming up