Chapter 1

Julia's POV
"Hey Liv what are you wearing to cheer today?" "Um I think I'm going to wear my patterned pink nike pros and my hot pink sports bra you?" "I'm Going to wear my light blue nike's and my black sports bra" hey Julia want to come over and stretch ?" "Of course "

Olivias POV
So me and Julia were talking about what we were going to wear today and then Julia came over to stretch. Me and Julia are both on cheer extreme senior elite. We are both flyers ! Julia is a breneutte and I am blonde but hey it doesn't really matter. Anyway practice is from 6-9 every day . My favorite stunt is our kick double full reload liberty tick tock to a bow and arrow double down reload double up arebesque super man into a barrel roll back walkover dismount. I'm point flyer , it used to be Julia I wonder what's going on with her.

Julia's POV
So I went over Livs to stretch and get ready and we talked for a while. I recently got switched from point flyer to middle our stunt just isn't sticking . I'm relieved but upset at the same time I loved being point but it takes all the pressure off of you and I'm happy for liv but I also loved being up there.
My stunt group is Haley (base) , and Amber whose my other base as well as Peyton who's my backspot. They're all so so nice and I really trust them. I'm from Cali but my dad had a new job offer so we moved to North Carolina it's great but I'm still not used to the weather.
Olivia's POV
My stunt group is Kayla,kaitlyn, and Mckenzie ( who goes by Kenzie) they're all super nice and no just because they're the three k's and are cheerleaders doesn't mean that they're snotty or rude.
Olivia's and Julia's POV
Practice was so so so so so long . We have a comp this weekend in Cali and its our first one this season and I know we can win. So we had to condition,stretch and then we had like a million full outs . Why did we sign up for cheer again.

Olivia's POV
So my mom and dad said that they had bad news for me and it was that I couldn't do cheer anymore because it was to expensive I started crying and asked why and the said because my sister Alyssa had cancer. I cried and almost died inside lyss was 11 and she was in junior elite and was amazing and was a flyer too and I lover her this shouldn't be happening to her. I was dying from that news not only could I pontentionaly lose my sister I lost cheerleading and my cheer family my life was pretty much over (sobs)

Alyssa's POV
I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS HAPPENED . AM I GOING TO DIE ? WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME WHAT DID I DO?

Olivia's POV
What am I going to do now ? Cheer was my life and so was my lyss. I'm home schooled for cheer, and I only have my cheer family and then at that moment she had an idea