15 ↬ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

˗'ˏ chapter 15 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 15 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒, 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃.

She was supposed to eat lunch with Kageyama but since she finished the exam before him, the demon slayer decided to look around the school. 

She sighed. I think he should be done by now. Just as she was about to turn back, someone poked her shoulder. Standing before her was an unfamiliar brown haired boy, his face flushed.

"P-Please meet me behind the auditorium after school!" the boy stammered with his head down. I pulled a teasing smile. "Why~ Confessing to me?" I teased. The quivering boy looked up to her with his hands covering his mouth, face even more flushed than before. 

"Oh shit wait, you're serious?"

➽───────────────❥

As Kageyama stared at the girl before him, he knew something was up. They were sitting on the rooftop floor, their usual spot, eating. The two has surprisingly gotten close, especially since they shared the same class. And Kageyama wasn't sure if it was good that he could tell what the girl was feeling just by looking at her.

"Oi, boke. You look constipated." he stated, sipping his milk.

She glared at him. "Truth be told, I am." she answered casually while placing her sword on the floor. Kageyama sputtered his drink. 

"That's disgusting."

"You're face is disgusting." she retorted.

They were having a glaring competition when the setter decided to break it. "Seriously, what's up? You look worried." he began, honestly concerned for her.

She stared at him, surprised at his sudden concern. "I'm worried that in the near future, I wouldn't be able to fulfill my dream." she began. This perked Kageyama's interest, thinking it sounded serious.

"Of what..?"

"Well..I always wanted to be a mosquito. You know, flying around, generally being a nuisance. Oh! and sucking the blood of my enemies is a plus too. That includes you, by the way."  she joked.

He gave her a look. 

"Fine. Someone confessed to me." she groaned. "And he looks cute! But I don't know him. I'm not sure if I should accept it or not." she ranted.

"Someone confessed to you?" What the girl said to him didn't sit well with Kageyama. 

He felt himself clenching his fists. He was feeling a sick emotion bubble up from inside him. 'Someone likes her..? And she called that person cute.'

"Hey why do you sound like that? I'm not making it up, I swear." she laughed. God. Her laugh sounded so lovely to him and he wasn't sure why. Then he asked. "Are you accepting it?" The setter was honestly scared of her answer, afraid that someone might take her away.

"I'm not sure. He told me we can meet behind the auditorium for my answer. I mean, no one's ever confessed to me before! It felt nice and I'm thinking, maybe I might." She was feeling giddy. How can she have a love life before when she was always travelling and hunting demons? 

Kageyama glowered. He looked away, pouting angrily. The girl noticed the sudden change of attitude. "Look at me." she demanded. The raven haired boy simply ignored her.

She sighed as she shifted and leaned closer to him, a hand against the floor to keep her upright and the other grabbing his chin with her fingers, forcing him look at her. 

"Oi. What's wrong." she whispered. Kageyama, flustered but still angry, shoved her hand away, causing the girl to lose balance and her face to fall on his..crotch. They stayed like that for awhile, unable to move from shock. Then-

She pushed herself up, both of them blushing madly. "K-Kageyama!" His eyes were wide and his blush reached up to his ears. The girl was overly flustered and she brought her hands to her face, hiding it. 

The setter gently grabbed her wrist, pulling them away. "Don't look at me! And h-how are you so calm?" she babbled. 'I'm such a mess oh god. That was embarrassing!'

Kageyama was still blushing but in contrast to her, he wasn't a stuttering mess. 'Maybe because I liked it' he thought, surprising himself. Instead he replied. "I don't know. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry."

"I- Me too. Let's, Let's forget about it, okay?" she mumbled while the setter nodded in agreement.

➽───────────────❥

They were awkward the whole day but the girl managed to tell Kageyama to inform their team that she may be late to practice, to which the ravenette reluctantly agreed. When he arrived, he was confused as to why everyone was arguing.

"We should go stop her!"

"What? No! Let her be, it's her decision."

"But Daichi..!"

"What's going on?" he asked, confused. They all glanced to him as Suga said "Hinata heard someone confessed to Y/N-san. They were arguing whether we should come see or not." he explained.

"Let's sabotage the confession..!" Nishinoya exclaimed, Hinata and Tanaka nodding with enthusiasm. Sugawara just sighed at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

mmMMm how lewd~

srsly i have like 3 major papers to write within the week and here i am, writing abt short dumbasses falling on the crotch of tall dumbasses

 also i decided to be the forcing type of author so...I dEManD yOu aLL tO vOTe tHiS

lavya,, stay safe and WEAR YOUR MASKS