04 | "Can I give you a reward?"

I– you don't know me. You don't know who wrote this. Bye.

Elise and Luke were outside Luke's apartment as they had gotten a cab to ride home. She had wrapped a blindfold around his eyes.

Luke had asked her, "Why are you giving me a ribbon?" He was confused. She had told him to wrap it around his eyes because she didn't want him to look.

But he was too lost in his own world that when he came back to reality, his eyes were covered and the keys were gone from his hands.

Elise had the keys in her hands, half of the key inside the lock as she unlocked the front door before opening it.

She took the key out of the lock with her hand and grabbed Luke's hand with the other. She closed and locked the door after they both walked through it.

She slowly walked inside, Luke following her. She walked to the couch and carefully made him sit down on it.

"You can take off your shoes," she said to him and put the keys on the table. "And no. You can't take off the blindfold. Not yet." She kissed her forehead and left the room.

Luke heard the clicking of her heels getting fainter. He wanted to know why she went inside and left him here. He shook off his thought, knowing she would come out soon and took off his shoes and socks.

He put his shoes and socks on the side of the couch before taking off his jacket and putting it on the arm of the one-seat sofa that was across from him but close enough.

Elise was still inside and Luke had no idea of what she was doing. He took a deep breath and exhaled, resting his back against the couch and relaxed himself.

After eating lunch, they both had gone for a walk and on the way, Elise had spotted an ice-cream parlor. Luke had chuckled at her because she looked so fucking adorable. He had pecked her lips before they walked to the parlor.

He felt the seat beside him heavy, she was now sitting on it. She didn't want to startle him as she came outside from his room. She wanted to take him to the bathroom for a shower but she didn't know what to say to him.

Luke turned his head to her side, not saying anything. She grinned, shifting herself forward, closer to him. She gently cupped his cheek and pressed her soft lips on his.

He didn't want to let go of her just yet so he turned to her side, his front facing hers. Elise felt his arm twisting around her, resting on her waist.

Luke stopped kissing her the moment his hand felt her warm skin. Their lips brushed, their hot breaths fanning on each other's lips as Luke's hand trailed down to her thighs.

He felt the lace fabric as his hand traced down the side of her hips but her thighs were completely bare. Her skin was warm under his slightly cold hands, making shivers run down her spine.

Of course, she wasn't naked but she wasn't properly clothed either. He wanted to see her, right now.

"Take off the blindfold, babygirl." He said against her lips before pulling away.

She obeyed, her hands trailing to the back of his head and untied the knot before she dropped the broad ribbon on the floor.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the view sitting in front of him. He took the time to look at her.

 He took the time to look at her