Chapter 24

"Lo!" I hear Charlie call from the door of my house, I leap into his arms once I reach the bottom of the stairs and he laughs "I need to talk to you" he says as his smile fades, I take his hand and lead him into the living room,
"Me and the boys are going on a world tour, for 6 months. We leave in a month" he sighs taking my hand "Lo, I think it's best if we're just friend now darlin, I love you and everything but this, isn't right! I love you and you know I'll always love you! But we both know this isn't what we want" he admits looking at my teary eyes, he pulls me into a hug and I let tears fall, "Please. Don't go" I whisper into his shoulder, "I have to" he says a little louder "Well, don't let me go" I cry.

•••1 year later•••
"Lo! We're going to meet Charlie and Macy" Reece shouts from downstairs to my bedroom "Do we have to" I whine "If you loved me you would" he smiles walking into my bedroom followed by a kiss "Fine, but you owe me! You have to take me and Lexi to build a bear" I pout trying to persuade him "Fine, you little child" he laughs "Go get dressed lazy" he smiles, pushing me out the door towards the bathroom, "Can I be lazy kick?" I question turning my head around and watch him nod, "Woo! I'm lazy kick" I sing while doing a stupid dance in the doorway "If you don't go I'm gonna lazy kick you in the arse now go" he laughs once again, voice cracking while his accent showed sending shivers down my spine.

[A/N: So that's the end of this story guys. Really enjoyed this and hope you like my stupid little twist at the end 😂 if some of you have read and remembered my story, 'The Johnson Brothers' then there is a sequel that some have been asking for, the first part is up now! Thank you for the amazing amount of reads! Love youss!