chapter 5 pt2 to thoughts

I couldn't help but keep on thinking about what happened in Hotch's office later this evening. My brain was circuling.  "y/n? Hello???" I jumped out my head. "oh yes sorry, what where we talking about?" Spencer looked at me with worrying eyes. "I just explaining on how I make my pasta. I also want to thank you all for surprising me. It means a lot." "Anything for you sir" said garcia.

After we got done eating i headed out to my car to finally go home and get some rest. "where do you think you're going?" asked reid. I turned around and looked at him while he was smirking. "Home to go get some sleep." He stepped closer to me. "Don't you remember i still have to punish you for what you said." i gulped. "spence the team is like right behind that door."

"i know that. That's why we are going to go back to my place and i'm going to punish you." He explained. I had already been fuckjng railed once today. As much as i want Reid to punish me the way he says he's going to, i'm way to tired. "sorry spence i'm super tired okay?" I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and got into my car and left

I woke up the next morning bright and early to ready for work. I got up and threw on some clothes and make up.

"breifing with be in 10 minutes." explains hotch. As i was walking to the round table i could feel spencer's eyes on me.

"We have 2 dead gay men found on the ally's of ohio with their throats cut and having the letter A carved into their arm." said garcia. "Any sign of sexual assault?" asked reid. "Nope but their was sign that they had had sex before they were killed but it seems to be consensual." replied garcia. "do you think we could be trying to find a male prostitute? or someone trying to say a political statement?" i asked. "Well there is 42 million male prostitutes world wide and only about 200,000 are in ohio." said reid. "well that means we need to get going don't we. wheels up in 30."

As i was making my way out to the plan spence grabbed my arm. "y/n. Why have you been ovoiding me? is it something i said?" he asked. I could tell he was worried. "no no spence it's not that. i'm just scared of the team finding out." He looked at me with his little puppy eyes. Tbh i'm surprised no one has asked about hotch. He looks at me all the time during work. shit. what have i done. "After this case can i take you on a date? please. y/n i like you so much." I liked him too. From the moment i saw him i knew i was going to have troubles. But for a moment i remembered what he had told me that night. "i'm not as innocent as the team thinks" it's justs ran through my head. "I'd love to go on a date with you spencer."

When we got off the plane Hotch started giving orders. "emily and jj go talk to family's, morgan and y/n go look at the bodies, and me and reid are going to go look at the other body."

Me and morgan got into the vechicle and were on our way. "there's something up with you." Oh god he knows. "w-what do you mean?" "you act weird around spence and Hotch keeps on sending you glances" "Oh i bet it's nothing"

THANK YOU SM FOR 40 READS!! and the rest of this case will be in chapter 6.