9: Tiger Beat Interview

A/n: Well, I can't promise, but I will try to publish a chapter every weekend. There are no guarentees about this though because of school. But, yay, here's an update!

Also, thank you so much for the votes in the last chapter! That's so insane on how fast that gotten some. I am so thankful for it. :) And I love the comments. I will read a HUNDRED comments if I need to. I love them all!

So, enjoy lovely readers, I hope this chapter does y'all some justice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I entered the Teen Wolf studios the Monday after Sing it Out Night. I went up to the main desk where Carissa sat, typing away on her computer. "Hey, Carissa," I greeted her in a nice tone, in hopes that she can finally ease up to me.

She didn't. She simply slid the sign in sheet towards me and plopped down a pen for me to borrow. I huffed as I scribbled down my signature on the paper. I gave her a grim smile before disappearing behind the doors. Ugh, what more does she want from me?

With a few turns down a few hallways, I make it to a familiar area. "NAOMI!" A few voices rand out. Before I knew it, I was within a deathly squeeze, mostly consisting of guys with muscles...

I squeaked out, losing air inside the hug. "Guys!" They all reluctantly let me go with pouts adorning their features. "Seriously, we go through this every week."

"We don't see you enough!" Crystal frowned while giving me an individual hug of her own. "Once a week is not enough for us... Although Dylan only saw you a few days ago." The tall brunette shot him a glare.

"What! My bad?" He sputtered, looking slightly offended. "Our schedules are booked! I was lucky to be able to go."

"Pshh, Dylan, you were going to cry and beg on your knees if Jeff didn't allow you," Daniel teased, causing Holland and both the Tyler's to snicker with him. Dylan shot his cast mates a glower, causing them to stop instantaneously.

"And we all know why he wanted to go so badly," Max meant to whisper to his brother but I was close enough to hear him.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked the twins curiously. Surely, he doesn't mean?...

"Nothing! We're just teasing the guy!" Charlie quickly replied while giving Dylan a noogie. I eyed the twins suspiciously. Well, I guess there are more secrets I wouldn't know since I'm still much the new kid in the group.

I smiled and just shrugged my curiosity away. "Well, I have some time before the interview show," I informed them. "Maybe we can do something before that?"

"Oh!" Tyler P. piped up with a snap of his fingers. "No, you don't!"

I stared at him in confusion. "I-I don't?"

"Oh yeah. You have an interview before the interview," Holland told me, confusing me even further.

"Huh?"

"Tiger Beat wants to interview you!" Holland continued with a happy expression. "Since we're doing pretty well into the season, a few people came here so they can get behind the scenes scoop.  But they also wanted to add a little segment for you."

My hazel eyes widened. "Seriously? They want to interview me?" I gaped in awe.

"Yeah. Why are you so surprised? You are a famous YouTuber after all," Tyler H. quipped while ruffling my blue hair.

I smacked his hand away from my head. "I don't know. I've never been interviewed by someone before." I remembered when I used to buy tons of tween magazines years ago. I definitely cannot forget my High School Musical faze and my bedroom walls were covered completely with beautiful Zac Efron posters. "And it's a well-known magazine..."